***FS: MGW w/race handle, Built 8.8 SRA, UPR UCA/LCAs, Eibach Full suspension, XXR***

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
This is the beginning of the part out of my TT Viper project. I have a lot of parts some specific to cobras some not. I will place various posts in the most appropriate locations.

SHIFTER SOLD!!
WHEELS/TIRES SOLD!!
SHOCKS SOLD!!

---- Built solid rear axel. 2003 Mach 1 housing. Eaton Detroit Locker, 355s, Moser 31 spline street axles C CLIP, Moser Aluminum diff cover, UPR Billet upper diff bushings, New Rotors and pads. Complete with brakes. All new seals and bearings. It has a forged 1350 yoke installed for the driveshaft I was using for my build, but the orginal 3.5" round yoke adaptor is included. (wheels on there just for moving it around, not included) Diff was drained of fluid when I installed the new yoke.
$1300 shipped

image4_15.jpg

image1_101.jpg

image2_37.jpg

image1_100.jpg

----Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs and sway bars front and rear.
$450 shipped

SVE caster camber plates
$65 shipped

UPR extreme bump steer kit
$75 shipped
SHOCKS IN PICTURE BELOW ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
image3_30.jpg

---- UPR Upper and Lower billet adjustable control arms. 1000-1500 miles on them.

$300 shipped

image4_16.jpg

This all is a complete package for someone wanting to do a SRA swap, so if someone looking to do that wants to buy everything I will cut them a good deal on the package especiall since I would be able to ship it all at once.

This should cover all my parts forsale.
image1_102.jpg

Last edited:

Newtermiowner03

Established Member
Still have the complete sra setup for sale? Rear, upper n lower. Said in post you'd sell at discount price for complete swap? If so text (864)five04-0076

Users who are viewing this thread