Wheels:
Forgestar F14s
19x9.5 w/ 255/40 Hankook Ventus V12 EVO
19x10 w/ 285/35 Hankook Ventus V12 EVO
Gunmetal Metallic
Agressive Flush Offsets (+35/+40)
Big Brake Cut
Deep Concave all 4

Off the car and back up for sale are my Forgestars originally ordered in 2012 from Howey Industries in Chicago IL. Tires have another season in them, if they dont' sell I will run them next year on street and at AutoX with no problems. Wheels are in good shape, maintained and kept clean. They have been regularly taken off in the winter. One wheel has scratch near lugs where I knicked it with the socket. Front drivers side wheel had curb rash about 1" long I had sanded and repaired. Other than that the finish is gorgeous and wheels are in good shape. The flaws are minor and in no way have affected the look of the wheels. Most people dont' notice the marks but I do because I'm particular. Looking to sell for $1500 in the midwest and would prefer not to ship. I will consider lowing price for fast sale. I accept PayPal (would prefer gift but can negotiate). I have done shipping quotes for those interested. Tires/Wheels would need a 28x28x12 box (to be packed correctly) and would weigh in at 45-50 lbs totaling about $275 in shipping costs not including cost of the boxes.

Questions/Offers to [email protected] or PM and ask for my cell #. I don't check my PMs on here too often. I can provide more photos via text message, I will give you my number in PMs.

Pics:

World 2 Challenge Splitter 2 by t.hockman photography, on Flickr

Test Shoot 3 by t.hockman photography, on Flickr

Five Oh | Detail by t.hockman photography, on Flickr

Driveway Photoshoot | 5 by t.hockman photography, on Flickr

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread