FS MM Rear LCA and Panhard Bar

Slo_GTS

Established Member
I have a set of brand new in box MM rear LCA p/n MMRLCA-1(w/ sway bar mounts an spring perches)
Heavy-Duty Mustang Rear Lower Control Arms, 1979-98 [MMRLCA-1] : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!

Then I got a slightly used 99-04 MM pan hard bar set up. Its in excellent shape and have all the pieces
Panhard Bar, 1999-04 solid-axle equipped Mustang [MMPB99A] : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!

To make it work on a 79-98 you will need either a smaller bolt for the.Panhard bar or trade one piece for the 79-98 piece. If you want to make it work on a 09-04 you will just need to swap out the rear bushings on the control arms for 99-04 ones(which the bushings aren't even install yet on the control arms.

I'm asking 500 for both. And open to trades too. Will get pictures later today

Bmeagher

Seriously Northern
Established Member
To make it work on a 79-98 you will need either a smaller bolt for the.Panhard bar or trade one piece for the 79-98 piece. If you want to make it work on a 09-04 you will just need to swap out the rear bushings on the control arms for 99-04 ones(which the bushings aren't even install yet on the control arms.

I'm asking 500 for both. And open to trades too. Will get pictures later today[/QUOTE]

So... To correct your typo. This will work on a 99-04 solid axle.
Willing to just sell the pan hard setup?

Slo_GTS

Established Member

I'm asking 500 for both. And open to trades too. Will get pictures later today

So... To correct your typo. This will work on a 99-04 solid axle.
Willing to just sell the pan hard setup?[/QUOTE]

The Panhard bar will work for either but its direct fit on a 99-04 SRA. And Yea will sell.separate. make.offer

Users who are viewing this thread