Fs:motoblue gen ii cogg

Blackedout

Established Member
Fore sale: MOTOBLUE GEN II cogg set-up comes with everything needed to reinstall w/directions ... Purchased NEW from RPM OUTLET 5 years ago, about 20,000 miles on it. Removed this off my 04' cobra and installed a procharger F1A (cogg) $700 plus shipping and paypal..

Any questions PM me along with e-mail and I'll send pics and a video....

015.jpg

016.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Video's......

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxVpAykScJ8"]YouTube - C & C MOTORSPORTS DYNO VIDEO 5[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_4flW0MRiQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Parking Garage Video 1[/nomedia]

Last edited:

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Pics of the COMPLETE set-up Posted for OP - Blackedout .... Tim

....Great deal...GLWS Rob!!! :beer:

Last edited:

10.SEC.SVT

9'S OR BUST
Established Member
what diameter is the supercharger & crank pulley?? i just ordered a whipple yesterday.. will the s/c pulley work?

please dont bash if these r crazy questions...i'm a old school syclone guy and just got my first cobra..

i just went to rpm outlets site & c that the pulleys r diff. could u call me about ur setup...'m def interested n it. chris 803-924-7 zero 5 one.

Last edited:

Blackedout

Established Member
I called and left you my cell #.... I don't think the upper pulley for the eaton is the same as the whipple.... I believe they are 2 different diameters..... the lower pulleys are the same.

mdan575

Established Member
Sent ya a PM for more info but definately interested. Been looking for cogs for a bit and got money squirreled away for it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread