FS: NEW Ford OEM Cobra rotors (94 - 04)

yamahaSHO

Established Member
FS: NEW Ford OEM Cobra front rotors (94 - 04)

I have a set of brand new front Ford OEM Cobra rotors for sale. I ended up going with Baer Eradispeed Plus (2-piece) rotors so I now have no need for these.

They are in great shape as they are new and never used. I can post pictures if needed.

Make offer...

Last edited:

yamahaSHO

Established Member
Whoops, sorry... I'm a moron.

This is for a pair of front rotors.

I bought these as I had problems with other rotors as they were a horrible cast and caused huge brake fading problems and completely wore down in 6,000 miles. The OEM ones proved to be far superior and worked even with an aggressive pad. I can't remember what Ford charges for these, but I can find out.

EDIT again: Here's what I found online at www.newfordparts.com for new OEM rotors (I think it is priced PER ROTOR)...

"Description....................Year......MSRP.......You pay
ROTOR, Mustang, Cobra..... 94-04....$191.87.....$153.50 "

I'm not looking for nearly anything close to that... I figured you guys may want to save some money. Surprisingly enough, the OEM rotors are a VERY good cast.

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
Well, OEM Brembo rotors are $124 for the pair on Tirerack.com, and even cheaper on Ebay so it sounds like you might have paid more than you should have for them. $153.50 per rotor is a complete ripoff if that is what the company is selling them for.

So I don't know what you paid for these rotors and I'm sure you have a ballpark figure of what you want for them.

yamahaSHO

Established Member
I never paid what Ford charges...

I'll give them to you for $100 shipped, They're not the lightest thing to ship.

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
I have COBRA OEM rear rotors w/ less than 500 miles on it. $70 picked up or $70 plus shipping. I also have NEW COBRA slotted zinc plated rear rotors for $85 picked up OR $85 plus shipping. SHOOT ME SOME REASONABLE OFFERS...

$150 PICKED UP for all...or $150 plus shipping for all four.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread