FS: NEW MotoBlue Hard Launch Urethane Bushing Kit for (IRS) Plus A M112 Supercharger

NeoTokyo

Established Member
$75 shipped For the brace and bushings! (Special "I am broke and need XMas $$$ for my family" Deal)

Up for sale are two vital parts to making your IRS live longer and perform better!

The first thing you get is the ORIGINAL solid diff mount, it is new and has not been used. This takes a new 03/04 Cobra factory diff bushing and presses a metal slug in and is welded together to make a super strong, OEM fit, solid diff bushing.
This thing is way stronger than some of those super expensive aluminum ones on the market.

The next thing that you get is a Brand New Hard Launch Urethane Bushing Kit for 99-04 Cobra IRS.

These parts are brand new.

Here is what the specs sheet says about the bushings.

Urethane Differential Mount Bushings are an excellent modification for the 99-04 IRS Cobra. High impact, silicone-impregnated, urethane bushing kits help remove wheel hop by reducing bushing wind-up and deflection. Shift feel and power transfer are also greatly improved.

This kit replaces the stock rubber bushings on the factory differential mount and are a must when upgrading the factory differential mount.

Thanks.

-Eric-

028.jpg

029.jpg

PS. I also have a New Take off M112 that I am willing to sell.
It is from a 2004 Cobra and it has been wrapped in plastic wrap with those little silica packets in it since 2004 when it was taken off after it was purchased.
There were about 500 miles on the Cobra it came from.

This thing is beautiful and CLEAN!
I WILL have pictures of this tomorrow with its own ad, if no one here grabs it I plan on throwing it on ebay after researching how well these RARE sub-1k mile SC's are, not many left kicking around that have not been driven hard or home ported.

$675 shipped to your door.

SC and Elbow only, nothing else included.

Users who are viewing this thread