FS: New unpainted OEM 03-04 Cobra front bumper cover

nightstalker865

Established Member
I have a brand new OEM bumper cover. It's unpainted just as it came from ford. I have seen them listed for $400 from steeda and I think $340 from FORD. Make me an offer. I was planning on replacing mine this year but I sold the car.

Pics:
333vpeg.jpg

nudqa.jpg

25ptphu.jpg

Last edited:

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
You're in Knoxville so I can pick up...but it would just be a crash part hanging on the wall for me "just in case". Those things are monsters to ship, so if it's not sold in a while just send me a mail at jcargal at optilink dot us and I'll make an offer picked up.

Good luck with the sale :)

nightstalker865

Established Member
You're in Knoxville so I can pick up...but it would just be a crash part hanging on the wall for me "just in case". Those things are monsters to ship, so if it's not sold in a while just send me a mail at jcargal at optilink dot us and I'll make an offer picked up.

Good luck with the sale :)

This is why I had it laying around. I am open to offers. Just let me know. Not having to ship is very tempting.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
bumper

Ahh damn I need this front bumper I am located in Maryland. This is for the 03/04 cobra correct? Can I call you and I can make an offer and use my fedex account to ship it?

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Hopefully the bumper does not have the holes in it for the front license plate?

I will take the bumper off your hands once we come to an agreement

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I will take it. Nice meeting and talking with you Eric. :banana::banana::banana::banana::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

nightstalker865

Established Member
Sold to SVTORANGE

Ya atleast it's a nice time of year for a road trip. I will search this week and find a good place to meet. I still can't believe what they wanted to ship the thing!!!!!!!!

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Ahh you said FEDEX $600, Truck Freight is $190 and UPS is running about the same.:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Yes it will be nice to go on a road trip and meet yet another fine member of this forum.:banana::banana::banana::banana::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Woops, sorry I didn't look at this thread first before I made the PM reply...just disregard Eric.

That's one fine looking bumper cover.

Just let me know if the sale falls through. Grats SVTOrange...

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Just wanted to share this with you guys here. Erice and his dad met me 2.5 hours away from his house to shorten my trip to 5.5 hours instead of 8 hours one way to get this bumper and I thought that was awesome:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:. The bumper was as described and it was well worth the trip.

Now for where I had to meet him in ATKINS, VA was a little different, I do not know if you guys are familiar with the old school cherry bomb mufflers but almost every truck that went hot doggin past me had them.:dw: I meet some cool locals at the gas station I was at and had some awesome pizza ther as well. Thanks again Eric. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

nightstalker865

Established Member
It was good to meet you man. Sorry about the meeting place it looked alot bigger on the map... Atleast you got to meet a couple of nice people there and get some good food. Shoot some pics of the car sometime I would love to see it.

Invictus

Banned
I shipped an 03/04 cobra bumper the other day through greyhound, the bill was 47.50, the buyer just has to pick it up from the greyhound station when it arrives, and it got from Louisiana to New York in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread