FS: NIB MM c/c plated and MGW shifter

Comp04svt

Established Member
Alright, the story goes, about a month and a half ago we bought the car in my sig, and bought the C/C plates and the MGW shifter for it. We then found out that the car had a salvage title, and made the dealer (Dorian Ford) buy the car back. Our new car, an 04 CO cobra is modded to hell so we do not need a few things.....

-MM C/C plates, NIB, never opened, Black in color....new $195, let these go for $180.

-MGW shifter, orange handle, has MAYBE 30 miles on it. I installed it, realized the car was garbage and took it back out. Everything comes with it except for the Black RTV that was included. $180 new, will let go for $165.

-Also the car we have now came with Eibach prokit springs, and I am going to be swapping those out for the H&Rs we have....so if some one wants the eibachs you can have them for $150...

jt239

Established Member
Very similar situation happened to my brother when he purchased a Z28 from Dorian. It looks like the used car guys are crooks!

Hope to see you around in the new cobra, cant be too many CO coupes around!

Comp04svt

Established Member
Yeah I know....I wish I could of found out before we bought the first one, but oh well, thank god they took it back without lawyers getting involved.

If your ever down on Woodward hunt me down, i'm usually out there every weekend.

webleedorange61

GO HORNS!!
Established Member
dudeeee your on woodward everyweekend?!?! i want to see this CO car. i want a ride too!! pm me im going out this weekend!

jt239

Established Member
I dont head out to Woodward too often but I will keep an eye out, I wont be able to miss a CO terminator.

Where on woodward do you guys usually cruise? I am usually around Hall rd & gratiot area on weekends.

Comp04svt

Established Member
Usually between 11 mile and 17 mile....hang out at the shell station around 13 mile or the pot bettys across the street.

Users who are viewing this thread