FS: NY - 2004 Mustang GT 40th Anniversary, Silver. 2nd owner bone stock motor/trans.

sedagive

Established Member
Hello everyone, for sale is my Silver 2004 Ford Mustang GT, 40th Anniversary special edition. It has been an absolutely phenomenal car for me, but it's time to find it another home. It has 101,000 miles currently, it has the super highly reliable 4.6 liter V8 in it, AOD transmission, all of which is completely stock, has not been modified at all since coming from the factory. I bought my beloved Mustang in May of 2012 from the original female owner here in Westchester County, who bought it brand new in 2004, and have put roughly 25k miles on it going back and forth to work in the 3.5 years I've owned it. Oil changed every 3,500 miles, all maintenance performed according to Ford recommendations, garage kept. Comes with a Wolf Ready-Fit Beige Car Cover.

It has the larger 13" Cobra Terminator front brakes with a ton of stopping power. Power driver seat, power windows, remote lock with two sets of Ford keys and key fobs, original factory fog lights, and of course 40th Anniversary badging around the car and embroidered Mustang Ponys on both the driver and passenger seats. Brand new Motorcraft serpentine belt replaced ~2 months ago, brand new NGK spark plugs installed around ~2,000 miles ago. Motor and transmission are in excellent condition, there is no rust at all on this car. I've been under the car many times while it was on the mechanic's lift, there isn't even any surface rust. It currently has an SLP Loudmouth 1 exhaust which was professionally installed, sounds phenomenal, but I do have the original Ford pipes to go with the car. I also have a large folder of receipts and part tickets to go with it, as well as the original window sticker from the day it was bought. I'm more than happy to show the car in detail to people who are interested, but don't waste my time if you expect to come by and rip it down the street and leave. Feel free to contact me through the provided e-mail/number in this listing if you are seriously interested, I can answer any and all questions and can provide more pictures and any in depth details. Thanks!

$4500 firm. Need it sold by the weekend!

Car is located in Westchester County, New York.

So, to sum it all up,

- Oil changed every 3500 miles with 6 quarts of Mobil 1 5w-20 Full Synthetic. Inspections up to date.
- Authentic 04 Terminator Cobra front brakes, 13" rotors, dual piston calipers.
- Front and rear pads were done around a year ago.
- The motor and transmission have ZERO modifications, I've kept it all stock with the exception of a K&N air filter attached to the stock intake. I've stuck to doing only the Ford recommended routine maintenance.
- The previous owner installed Ford C-Springs, which bring the car down a little bit lower but not crazy low.
- Brand new Motorcraft serpentine belt installed last week.
- Brand new NGK Platinum spark plugs installed about a month ago.
- SLP Loudmouth 1 cat-back exhaust professionally installed, the mufflers on this unit can be easily swapped out in a few minutes for quieter ones that are sold by SLP.
- Mach 1 Grille Delete from AmericanMuscle, looks great, adds some depth to the front end of the car. Have original grille as well.
- Mach 1 Chin Spoiler - really helps keep the bottom of the bumper protected from parking/hills. Has saved me numerous times and looks awesome as well.
- Smaller antenna, the original was super wobbly so I opted for a smaller one. Have the original.
- Tinted windows professionally installed.
- Alpine Radio professionally installed, with AUX and USB connections. Have the original Ford factory radio as well.
- Bosch Icon wiper blades, awesome when raining.
- I'll keep this listing updated as I look through all the receipts.

IMG_1593_zpsw7nalus1.jpg

IMG_1597_zpsbw3sciw2.jpg

IMG_1596_zpsbon307qt.jpg

IMG_1599_zpsvujzs7v0.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread