IMG_4764.JPG

IMG_4765.JPG

IMG_4766.JPG

IMG_4767.JPG

Last edited:

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Lets go $750 shipped...These are in great condition with minor scuffs/scratches that you can expect to find on factory rims that have been on a car for 23k miles...

lsxjunkie

Established Member
Damn. I already have a set on my car, but this is an awesome deal. Someone snap these throwback wheels up please.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Damn. I already have a set on my car, but this is an awesome deal. Someone snap these throwback wheels up please.

Thanks man...I'm also willing to do a straight even trade for CJ intake manifold...I'm about to post a new thread for that deal I'm willing to do...

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Still avail? Any damage? Tpms included?

Still available...Normal wear and tear for rims that have been on a car for 24,000 miles. They look great when cleaned up nothing you can really see unless you get really close and look for small scuffs or flaws from driving on them for 5 years. No TPMS just the rims themselves. Let me know. Thanks

Luca302

Established Member
Still available...Normal wear and tear for rims that have been on a car for 24,000 miles. They look great when cleaned up nothing you can really see unless you get really close and look for small scuffs or flaws from driving on them for 5 years. No TPMS just the rims themselves. Let me know. Thanks

Lets make a deal. Email me

Luca302

Established Member

Lets make a deal. Email me

black50

Established Member
The fronts look great from the pictures. Are the backs good as well, as in no dents or bends? Do these require special lugs as opposed to regular GT wheels? Are the centers included?

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
The fronts look great from the pictures. Are the backs good as well, as in no dents or bends? Do these require special lugs as opposed to regular GT wheels? Are the centers included?

They all look great or else I'd be asking a lot less for them. Center caps are included and I can also include special gorilla splined lugs with lug key with them if you want them. They don't require special lugs though. Let me know here or via PM. Thanks

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Here's what they look like shined up on the car...before I just took them off...

IMG_4579.JPG

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
I'm not shipping to Nassau to the other guy so anyone in the states let me know. Thanks

Luca302

Established Member
Boss wheels

I'm not shipping to Nassau to the other guy so anyone in the states let me know. Thanks

Hey, sorry.. thats Nassau County Long Island New York.. been meaning to change that. I want them. No low balling. Ill take them. They look great. Please email me. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread