FS: OEM front bumper with optional Steeda splitter, Tampa, FL

Mit5005

Established Member
I posted this once in another thread, but before I knew much information about what I had. Now that I know, I wanted to make a post with a better title.

The previous owner installed a steeda splitter on my sonic blue cobra, but I didn't realize the splitter could just be removed, so I replaced the entire bumper with an aftermarket OEM style bumper. So after spending all that money on the bumper, paint, and a chin spoiler, I could have just removed the splitter.

Well my loss is your gain.

You can buy the bumper and splitter together in sonic blue for 250 picked up, or the bumper alone for 190. If you only want the bumper, it will need to be repainted since the splitter was installed with adhesive. No holes were made in the bumper. (splitter is still attached at the moment).

The only issue with the bumper is that a small piece was cut out to make room for a heat exchanger hose (see photos), but it obviously isn't visible unless you are under the car. The splitter itself has a bunch of scrapes underneath it as well.

This bumper does not include fog lights, fog light plastic inserts, or chin spoiler.

zVAHVlt.jpg

RJYXfsf.jpg

5evkqV9.png

CGJ1MS1.png

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Need #7 of the new rules, thanks and GLWS.
7) At least one photo must include your username and date, handwritten, on a piece of paper or index card.

Users who are viewing this thread