FS: OH: On 3 Performance 76mm ball bearing turbo kit and more parts for install.

GFTP

Established Member
have the following parts for sale:
This came off of an 03 cobra that made 675hp and 707 tq on pump gas and was unfortunately wrecked shortly after before we could dial things in further.

***** there are additional parts needed to make this kit work, such as suspension, bump steer kit, headers? and k member parts. If youd like to try to discuss a deal please PM me or call/text at 330-224-0086. I will not split up the turbo kit. Prices in parentheses are new prices or what was paid for them. This kit will fit other GT mustangs besides the 03-04 cobra model but im not an expert. On3performance.com has a lot more info.

**Almost complete On3 Performance turbo kit with lots of upgrades ($1890 new). I say “Almost because some parts were damaged in accident.”
*Damaged parts include:

*intercooler
*one IC pipe with pinched end (can be expanded at an exhaust shop)
* misc. couplers
*Upgraded parts from the on3 base kit or extras to make install easier:
*76mm ceramic ball bearing turbo ($425 upgrade)
*Bassani exhaust with tips ($700)
*Turbo Blanket ($75 upgrade)
*Oil Relocation kit ($90 upgrade)
*#60 injectors ($359 upgrade)
*340lph fuel pump ($90 upgrade to kit)

Optional- 01 cobra plenum to convert from SC to turbo. ($400).

This setup new (not including 01 plenum intake setup $400) would cost: over $3500.
Im asking $2000 for turbo kit with above mentioned parts. (Again, you will need some additional items to complete install) but you can make some big time power with this setup! ). 700whp was just getting started. Only problem i forsee with shipping is that the exhaust is welded, so id probably have to cut it to ship (to decrease the pipe lengths) and buyer could reweld the exhaust.

Again, if you would like pictures please call or text me at 330-224-0086 and I can send some. Having trouble with photobucket right now. I am located near Akron Ohio, but I can ship anywhere!

Last edited:

GFTP

Established Member
id like to sell complete. Text me for pics, or pm me an email I can send them to. 330-224-0086

Users who are viewing this thread