Fs: One touch down module for passenger window

asiansensation7

FALRLGALGHLAGLHALRRGLAG
Established Member
Hi there, I'd like to purchase 3 one touch window down modules if you have them. Would you know if they work for convertible tops? If so then I'll take 4 lol. Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!

-Jerry

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
No, just down or up but not both.you will need 2 of these per window to have auto down /up but i don't recommend it for up because this was not ment for auto up.

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
wow totaly was expecting it next week!. and i have to say, never had anything packed so well lol. great instructions and my favorite part is the bubble wrap!

asiansensation7

FALRLGALGHLAGLHALRRGLAG
Established Member
Installed for all 3 windows yesterday, works great! I'm going to try to wire it in such a way that one of my aux buttons will put all 4 windows down at once.

Thanks again!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Are you guys putting this in the drivers door to operate the pass window? Are you putting it in the pass door?

whiplash306

Established Member
Installed for all 3 windows yesterday, works great! I'm going to try to wire it in such a way that one of my aux buttons will put all 4 windows down at once.

Thanks again!

I'm assuming that means you have a Vert? If so, do you remember the color schemes you used to make the rear quarter windows go down as I also ordered an addt'l 3 modules?

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
Are you guys putting this in the drivers door to operate the pass window? Are you putting it in the pass door?

Go check this out for more info:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...2947-one-touch-down-passenger-window-mod.html
If your car is the one in your sig. pic then the only difference is that you have just one wire that has a different color.

Thanks again!

Thank you for posting this man.I am glad everything works for you! Have you tried the top?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread