FS or Trade: Extremely Clean 2002 Mustang GT

BLKFOX

Established Member
For Sale

Name: Josh Gladish
Location (city, state): Petersburg, IN
Items being sold: 2002 Mustang GT
Price: $10,000 OBO

Hey guys. Well, the time has come where I am ready for something different. There's nothing wrong at all with my car and it is extremely clean! I've owned it ever since it had 55K on it. It currently has 114,000 on the odometer but has almost no signs of wear on it at all. There are a few bug chips on the front bumper but that is all. I bought the car completely stock and have done every upgrade myself or taken to have professionally done. The car runs like it did the day that I bought it, extremely strong. I know the asking price is a little high but it is OBO. The car has been very well maintained and has never been neglected in any ways possible. I have obsessively washed, waxed, and mechanically kept the car going throughout the last 4 years. I know this car inside and out. I've put tons of time and money into this car but it has been well worth it, I treated it well and it has treated me even better. The only mechanical problem I've had with this car was the IAC but that was an easy fix. In the possibility of a trade, I would like to have a 96-98 Cobra that has been well kept, and I wouldn't turn down a 99-01 either. I also have cash to go along with the trade if a deal comes up. I'm always getting compliments on my car and I love every minute of it, I'm just wanting a change of scenery. I also just put the wheels and tires on it about 3 months ago and they have around 5k on them.

List of Parts:
BBK Shorty Headers
BBK CAI
BBK 70mm TB
Trickflow Upper Intake
FRPP 3.73 Gears
Pro 5.0 Shifter
Diablosport Tuner
H&R SS springs
Maximum Motorsports CC Plates
UPR o/r x-pipe
Magnaflow Mufflers
Centerforce Clutch
(The exterior upgrades go on and on also)

384f2652.gif

IMG_0246.gif

IMG_0230.gif

7922_151601793140_506053140_2733815_5315158_n.gif

IMG_0226.gif

76973_457188103140_506053140_5641074_1510202_n.gif

My number is 812-766-2736

If you have something you want to trade throw up the offer and I'll let you know what I think...Don't be afraid to throw out a price either, it's OBO...This is a very clean car, I can send more pics upon request.

Thanks,

Josh

mach1won

Established Member
The cleanest most well kept gt I've ever seen! This car will make someone extremely happy! No one should be afraid of the miles on this car, I've driven it and it does respond just like a new one!! Glws brother!!!

BLKFOX

Established Member
someone throw out an offer! I need this gone so I can start on my new one!:)

BLKFOX

Established Member
guess no trade huh...lol! congrats and good luck with the mach

haha...no:( even tho the mach is badass I wouldn't mind your cobra...We kinda got a little excited when we the the insurance on your car...lol but thanks! I hope you get rid of yours soon too!

Users who are viewing this thread