FS: OW '04 GT Premium with GREAT warranty

bakerjd

Established Member
Looking to get into a '01 Cobra or 03/04 Mach 1. Car is perfect, just not enough power. I'm just looking to get out of the loan so 11.5k FIRM (You're practically getting the car for $9500+Great Warranty!). KBB value is 12K WITHOUT THE WARRANTY! It's a Southern car that's never seen snow and the only mods I've done are a mach 1 chin spoiler, mach 1 grille delete, Mach 1 shift knob, tinted tails and Ford Racing Blue calipers. Brand new optima red top and Silvania Silverstar Ultra headlight bulbs. Can transfer a 48month/Unlimited mile warranty (coverage began a week ago!) covering EVERYTHING excluding normal wear items such as brake pads, clutch, battery etc. Email me at [email protected] me if interested. I also want to add that while I may be new to SVTperformance, I'm not new to forums and many people on ModdedMustangs, BuckeyeStangs, S197Forum (I also own a '06 GT) and MustangForums, hell, even many people on here can vouch for me.

1-7.jpg

2012-05-29153554.jpg

2012-05-29151635.jpg

DON_1077.jpg

Last edited:

bakerjd

Established Member
Need this sold. I have other plans that do not involve this Mustang anymore. Make me some offers but please don't offend me.

CobRoush-00

Established Member
That's a pretty nice clean car. Please don't take it personal, the 11.5K FIRM is a little tough for a stock GT. Guys up here sell their 99-01 cobras in that price range. However, I truly believe a car is worth whatever a buyer wants to pay for it. GLWS.

bakerjd

Established Member
No offense taken. If it didn't have the warranty I would most likely ask $10,000 but the warranty is the kicker. 48 month/unlimited mile FULL warranty good until 6-7-16...pretty solid deal there.

Last edited:

bakerjd

Established Member
Bump...car's getting new tint (probably 15% front/5% rear/quarter) if not sold by first week of August and just fully restored the headlights. Also replaced foglight bulbs and put a short antenna on there, no more fishing pole :)

Just got a deal on Loudmouth II's. Getting installed Wednesday!

Last edited:

bakerjd

Established Member
Bump...see this Stang in person at the Buckeye Stangs All-Mustang Car Show at Summit Racing in Tallmadge this Saturday (June 28th)!

bakerjd

Established Member
Mustang is still for sale. Haven't placed it on Autotrader or the like just yet. Thinking about keeping it and swapping a 3valve into it. We shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread