FS: PFab radiator expansion tank + Lethal intercooler tank

fstcobra2

Established Member
Wish I had extra cash to buy these your price is good deal for both and I've never seen radiator one like that where did you order this from cause I know it won't last long enough for me to get the cash but really would like to know where to find one when I do ... thanks glws maybe can come up with cash before this beautiful set sells :)

fstcobra2

Established Member
And everyone should try searching for one of these before you try beating him up on his price from what I'm seeing they don't make the radiator tank anymore and seeing them sell used for $275 just for the radiator expansion tank. His asking price is MORE then fair its a great deal for someone wish it was me.... goodluck OP

MN SVT GUY

Mn SVT Guy
Established Member
PLace me in line for both too!
Im in MN and would gladly take both :)

Last edited:

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
interested in both tanks if you still have them. im on the other side of the country but willing to pay for the shipping

Can't send you a PM but leave your contact number or email and I'll contact you when/if I get to your name on the list.:beer:

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
I've sent PMs to all potential buyers who have contacted me. I hoping a deal will be done by the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread