FS: Ported Blower/2.8 pulley/plenum/throttle body

KBCobraKing

Banned
I am selling my stage 1 ported blower very cheap. Blower has 21k miles on it. Comes with a steeda 2.8 pulley. I put down 494 RWHP on a very conservative tune in 85 degree weather. I never had my throttle body or plenum ported so I imagine if you did that and got a more aggresive tune, 510-520 rwhp isn't out of the question. My car ran consistent 11.2x's with this blower. I've since upgraded to a kb 2.4 and no longer need this laying around. Blower is perfect appearance wise, nothing wrong with it. I'll even include the stock throttle body and plenum, also a steeda 2.8 pulley. I'm looking to get $550.00 shipped to your door OBO. Please PM me for contact info.

TEABG

Banned
KBCobraKing said:
I am selling my stage 1 ported blower very cheap. Blower has 21k miles on it. Comes with a steeda 2.8 pulley. I put down 494 RWHP on a very conservative tune in 85 degree weather. I never had my throttle body or plenum ported so I imagine if you did that and got a more aggresive tune, 510-520 rwhp isn't out of the question. My car ran consistent 11.2x's with this blower. I've since upgraded to a kb 2.4 and no longer need this laying around. Blower is perfect appearance wise, nothing wrong with it. I'll even include the stock throttle body and plenum, also a steeda 2.8 pulley. I'm looking to get $550.00 shipped to your door OBO. Please PM me for contact info.

Stage 1 does not = 494 RWHP! Stage (5) will get you 520 RWHP IF THAT.

KBCobraKing

Banned
TEABG said:

Well I got 3 dyno charts to prove it and plenty of 11.20 passes on video. Blower sold via ebay anyhow. I love how some people think they know EVERYTHING!

sonicblu03

Established Member
TTT for a good deal. FWIW I got 516 rwhp from my original Apten and stage 4 PL/TB so your numbers appear legit to me. Good luck on the sale.

Mike

painkiller

Established Member
TEABG said:

Fwiw there is no such thing as a stage 5 ported blower. The highest stieg has is a stage 4. I know this because I just got my blower back from stieg. With a good tune it is very possible to lay down 494 with only a stage I. When I had my stage II, I was laying down 497 to the back wheels with a tune from rwtd. TTT for a good deal!:beer:

TEABG

Banned
painkiller said:
Fwiw there is no such thing as a stage 5 ported blower. The highest stieg has is a stage 4. I know this because I just got my blower back from stieg. With a good tune it is very possible to lay down 494 with only a stage I. When I had my stage II, I was laying down 497 to the back wheels with a tune from rwtd. TTT for a good deal!:beer:

Stage (1) dos not = that, guy said it had the stock lower. Must be one of those magic Dyno's. Prob same magic dyno you use.

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
TEABG said:
Stage (1) dos not = that, guy said it had the stock lower. Must be one of those magic Dyno's. Prob same magic dyno you use.

So did he have a magic track to give him the 11.2 ETs also? Ive seen cars with Stg 1 port and 2.8 upper make 490 horse on a mustang dyno, and it was putting down accurate numbers all day, its all in the tuner and certain cars just make more power than others.

hb712

Established Member
Teabag knows everything, didn't you all know that? He knows exactly what every mod will produce on every single car it's on.

TEABG

Banned
hb712 said:
Teabag knows everything, didn't you all know that? He knows exactly what every mod will produce on every single car it's on.

Will start a poll, let the masses decide. Sound fair?

TEABG

Banned
painkiller said:

There is not a Stage (5) Stiegemeier Port? Check out Stiegemeier post. Stiegemeier Stage IV with a 2.93 upper only put down 509.1 HP 474.6 TQ. But this guy put down 494 with a stage (1) port 2.8 upper & stock lower? It is physics come on now.

http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319363

TEABG

Banned
painkiller said:

Painkiller, you are taking to many Pain Killers!

hb712

Established Member
TEABG said:
There is not a Stage (5) Stiegemeier Port? Check out Stiegemeier post. Stiegemeier Stage IV with a 2.93 upper only put down 509.1 HP 474.6 TQ. But this guy put down 494 with a stage (1) port 2.8 upper & stock lower? It is physics come on now.

There is not a stage 5, IV stands for 4 V stands for 5. And it is possible, no, probable that he did put down 494 especially considering he could have had other mods and he has dyno sheets.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
TEABG said:

FYI, with my older apten port and upper only my cobra put down 492 / 488 in the heat. Those #'s sound believable to me..:rolleyes:

painkiller

Established Member
TEABG said:

Dude you are a tard to think there is a stage V port by steig., Show me where steig. has a Stage V port. And to think you drive a Saleen. :bash:
must be daddy's car. btw my little ole stage IV port w/ a 2.8 upper puts down 519, gosh, now I wish I had that stage V port:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread