FS: PS2 SLIM, 19 Games, 2 Controllers, 4 Months old, MINT!!!!! $150 Located in MD

darknightcobra

REALTOR
Established Member
Up for sale is a used Playstation 2 Slim, All 19 games are from when I owned the original Playstation 2. I purchased this PS2 slim mostly because I needed a new DVD player and I wanted somthing so I could play my PS2 games. Well being to busy to play video games I only used it to play DVD's. I recently purchased a PS3 Blueray and now I have no use for this one.....so hopefully someone can put it to use and give it a good home. Its only 4 months old so its in mint condition.

List of Games:

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
The Simpsons Skateboarding
James Bond 007 in Agent Under Fire
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Tom Claney's Ghost Recon
Medal of Honor Frontline
Gretsky NHL 06
Ford MUSTANG
Need for Speed UNDERGROUND
Need for Speed UNDERGROUND 2
NCAA Final Four 2002 (Joe Forte cover)
NCAA Final Four 2003 (Juan Dixon cover)
NCAA March Madness 2004 (Carmelo Anthony cover)
NBA LIVE 2002 ( Steve "Franchise" Frances cover)
NCAA Football 2002 (Chris Weinke cover FSU Seminoles)
MADDEN 2003 (Marshal Faulk cover)
MADDEN 2005 (Ray Lewis cover)
MADDEN 07 (Stephen Alexander cover)

583.gif

582.gif

Last edited:

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
i'm local and would be willing to meet you if you would be interested in a trade for a ps3 guitar hero bundle. it has 2 wireless les paul guitars, straps, stickers and the game. it's brand new and never opened! i got it and then found it for wii and the gf talked me into getting it so i'm getting rid of it. let me know. thanks!

darknightcobra

REALTOR
Established Member
i'm local and would be willing to meet you if you would be interested in a trade for a ps3 guitar hero bundle. it has 2 wireless les paul guitars, straps, stickers and the game. it's brand new and never opened! i got it and then found it for wii and the gf talked me into getting it so i'm getting rid of it. let me know. thanks!

Well I am not looking for any trades. Would you just want to buy it?? If so let me know and I can meet you half way.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread