FS: Roush Axle Back, less than 2000 miles

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
Hi there, I have a Roush Axle Back for sale. I'm asking 300+ shipping to any of the lower 48 states. The exhaust is in great condition and a bit on the louder side (if you're into that). The axle back has less than 2000 miles and was originally bought from Late Model Restoration on 12/16/2011 for 469.99+shipping.

I've taken the liberty to clean up the exhaust for the new owner (whoever that may be). I used Chemical Guys EcoSmart, NevrDull, and Blue Magic metal polish. There are natural rust spots near the welds as expected.

Picture below.. I can be reached by PM and prefer paypal, but will entertain any other methods of payment. I'm unsure exactly how much it will cost to ship, but I'll do my best to find the least expensive shipping possible.

185027_10150907354526185_936910272_n.jpg

375 shipped :beer:

Regards,

-Lex

*SOLD*

Last edited:

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
Alright, so there aren't many places out there willing to ship this box without the premium price for shipping.

The box I have is 36" in length, 21" in width, and 13" in height. It weighs 32.2 lbs using my home sclae (so plus or minus 1 lb from that estimate). It's the same box my Borla S type came in. Feel free to search on your own time regarding shipping cost from my place of residence in Aptos, CA (95003). If you find a better price, I'm all ears. Ready to be shipped out to the first person that wants it. You have the measurements and the weight of the box.

USPS has quoted me approximately 75 to 160 dollars, depending on what shipping I choose.. Express vs. Priority etc...

FedEx has quoted me approximately 60-75 dollars for FedEx Home Delivery. THAT is the cheapest shipping they have, the next step up from that nearly touches the 200 mark.

UPS is generally the most expensive of the three so I didn't bother getting a quote from them.

375 SHIPPED is as far as I will go. Not 300 shipped, not 350 shipped.. 375. I know I'm going to take a hit on shipping and you're going to walk away with a pretty good deal.

IMG_1251.jpg

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
:lol:

Your getting RAPED on shipping. I've shipped FRPP Stingers, GTA's, GTB's, SLP Loudmouth's, and Bassani axlebacks all within the last year for no more than $40 shipping!!!!!! A couple of them went from Louisiana to Michigan!

Good luck!

Last edited:

BPatterson

Established Member
I shipped a pair of axle backs through the UPS store today for $34. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone or iPad using Tapatalk

2012GTCS

Established Member
Its the dimensions of the box. Try to get a box that is just barely big enough to fit the mufflers, or cut it down ans tape yourself. The weight shouldn't really be a problem since they aren't ridiculously heavy. Once you go over a certain measurement the price skyrockets. Say 24". A 24x24 box will be $30 and a 24x28 box will be $80.

Bump for great mufflers at a great deal. Not much sounds better. GLWS

aquill1

Established Member
I checked shipping for the stock mufflers (which are heavier and bigger since they can't be taken apart) and shipping was no more than $40 from Texas to New York, need a smaller or two boxes.

PMed

Users who are viewing this thread