FS: Saleen blower package

bangingears

Established Member
I am selling a complete series 4 saleen blower kit for 99-04 gts. It is very complete and made 380rwhp. I will include some extras that wouldnt come with the saleen kit. this is a COMPLETE kit ready to bolt on $2500 PM me for pics if you are a serious buyer. Thanks

-blower with pulley and saleen belt
-cold air intake with filter and MAF
-30 lb injectors
-all hoses with an fittings
-heat exchanger with fans
-saleen module to control pumps and fans
-coolant pump
-heat exchanger fluid tank
-aftermarket rails

1sikStang

Established Member
Rare to see a series 4 for sale... I was in the market for these kits a while ago, just doesn't produce enough power or psi. But its great power for stock bottom end gt's.

Put this on the saleen forums, and it will sell quick.

GLWS

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
I'm at 400 hp with a conservative tune with a series 4. Stock bottom end and heads. And only pushing 6-7 psi. Great SC for a street driven 2v. All the power goes straight to the ground. Mine is ported tho.

bangingears

Established Member
Rare to see a series 4 for sale... I was in the market for these kits a while ago, just doesn't produce enough power or psi. But its great power for stock bottom end gt's.

Put this on the saleen forums, and it will sell quick.

GLWS

whats is the web addy for the saleen forums, thanks

1sikStang

Established Member
Yeah I loved my kit, I had a ported series ii, made right under 400rwhp, love these kits, I ran it with 7psi and upgraded chicane intercooler , no problems at all for 26k miles, it was my dd. until I bought another car, and wanted more power. Best thing about these kits, is that it's a do-it-yourself kit. Easy 100+ HP I ever bolted on. light mechanical skills needed.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Another plus to this SC is the look of it. IMO, one of the best head units out there besides a Whipple. Love the power from a KB, but not the best looking. Tuner thinks I'll be at 460ish after I put my cams in and the 9psi pulley. That's perfect for me.

OP, not trying to hyjack your thread...just help by talking your kit up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread