FS: SCT SF3 Xcalibrator Unlocked

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
Hey guys,

I just traded in my 11 Mustang GT Auto, so I returned the ECU to stock and don't have the need for the SCT programmer anymore. I still have the original package and everything that came with it from the factory. It is in excellent conditions.The ECU code in my car was UHB3 and it comes with 3 tunes from different tuners: VMP, Steeda and BBR. All are for 93 Octane. I really want to get rid of it since my new car is not a Ford. Any tuner should be able to help you out if it needs to be converted to another code. The important part it's that is unlocked and not married.

I'm asking $225 OBO shipped. Please PM or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions and I'll try my best to answer everything. I can take paypal. You can check me on ebay under VelR5.0 or Corral.net undet Impetuous as well. I don't like to play games and I take selling stuff seriously. I'm not going to lie to you or feed you some BS. Integrity is very important to me, and I like to maintain my word.

Thanks!

Epi

Last edited:

mikestoyz

Established Member
Hey guys,

I just traded in my 11 Mustang GT Auto, so I returned the ECU to stock and don't have the need for the SCT programmer anymore. I still have the original package and everything that came with it from the factory. It is in excellent conditions.The ECU code in my car was UHB3 and it comes with 3 tunes from different tuners: VMP, Steeda and BBR. All are for 93 Octane. I really want to get rid of it since my new car is not a Ford. Any tuner should be able to help you out if it needs to be converted to another code. The important part it's that is unlocked and not married.

I'm asking $225 OBO shipped. Please PM or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions and I'll try my best to answer everything. I can take paypal. You can check me on ebay under VelR5.0 or Corral.net undet Impetuous as well. I don't like to play games and I take selling stuff seriously. I'm not going to lie to you or feed you some BS. Integrity is very important to me, and I like to maintain my word.

Thanks!

Epi

Sending a PM

Users who are viewing this thread