FS: SCT XF3 unlocked

TXEnginerd

Established Member
Used - SCT X3 Handheld tuner - SOLD

SCT says the SF3 (PN: 3015) does both custom and pre-loaded tunes and the X3 (PN: 3000) only does custom tunes. My device says X3 and PN:3000 on the front but in the menu it has an option for both pre-loaded and custom tunes. I never tried to use the pre-loaded tunes myself so I don't know what happens when you go to that menu option. I added another picture showing the option to do both from the device menu.

As you can see from the first picture, it is unlocked and can be married/unmarried 5 more times. I covered up part of the serial number after the picture was taken.

It has the latest firmware and software loaded and comes with a brand new 6' USB-A to USB-B cable.

Shipping cost covers shipping to the CONUS only. Other destinations may be a little more. I accept PayPal or Amazon Payments. Please PM with offers.

Last edited:

TXEnginerd

Established Member
So no canned tunes from sct?

It seems to based on the menu options but SCT's description of the X3 (PN:3000) says it only does custom tunes. Since I never tried them myself, I'm not going to say it has pre-loaded tunes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread