FS: set of 18in CCW classics (black with silver lip)

DirtyHarry

Make my day
Established Member
I have a set of (2) 18x9 and (2) 18x11 CCW Classics for sale with tires to a good home. The tires are outstanding 275 front and 335 rear Michelin Pilot Sports. I will post pictures later this weekend. I do not want to separate the wheels or tires. They are on my car currently and would just like to change the look of my car. I get tons of compliments for these wheels. I am in the Ft Hood/Killeen, TX area and would prefer to sell locally but could ship if needed in addition. These are the ones with the black centers with the siver polished deep lip.
Selling for $2500. Please no trades.

These are made for the Cobra so they fit without any issues on the 03-04 Cobras even with the 335 size tire.

thank-you,
Harry

mrose75

Established Member
I'm in Killeen with you, too bad you're not selling SSR's. Good Luck with th e sale.

MVPJEFF106

Boosted PoPo
Established Member
Harry, I just got off the phone with CCW, and want to buy these wheels ASAP. I can get a new set minus tires for almost the $2500 asking price. Shoot me a PM or E-mail, and we can work out a deal.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
FYI: Brand new CCW classics with black center cost 2250$, either 17 inch or 18 inch for racing. Roughly 21 pounds each. I just talk to CCW 5 minutes ago.

Dave

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Would you be willing to trade for a set of BBS RK Plasma wheels? 18x8 and 18x10?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw that you said NO TRADES. Good luck with the sale!

-Mike

MVPJEFF106

Boosted PoPo
Established Member
I'm guessing he doesn't have them anymore, since I haven't heard back from him, nor have I received any pictures. Too bad, I was real interested too.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Just wanted to be a nice guy. Here is a pic of his car with the wheels in question.

picture1590ax.jpg

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread