FS: Silver 03 KB Cobra (Indiana) Kenne Bell

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Greetings everyone... I've decided to part with my 03 KB Cobra... Am i making a mistake you might ask.. Probably so .. but it's a risk i've decided to take.. I'm not selling it for any reason other than just the chance to experience owning some other great cars that are out there.. something different.. if i sell it and realize i made a mistake i will not hesitate to sell what i have at the time and buy another 03/04 Terminator.. hands down it's a FANTASTIC car.. It'll pin you to the seat and sounds wicked while doing it with the exhaust and header combo i have on it.. Definitely an attention getter and it simply SCREAMS !!! I wish it were feasible for me to keep it and get another "toy" so to speak but it's not so if i want to pursue other car interests, my baby must go. :(

Brief car history: Purchased BRAND NEW by me in August of 2003... Only mods that were done to the car up until August of 2005 were a Mac o/r H-pipe, Mac 2.5" Catback, and a Mac CAI... Oil changes performed every 3k... The car has never been in any traveling road collision accidents.. the only things that have happened to it since i've owned it are these: someone graised the back rideside bumper about 1 1/2yrs ago while i was at a restaurant.. it was minor and only scuffed the paint just a tad... no body damage whatsoever.. i had it repaired to perfection... 2nd slight incident was my neighbors 15yr old kid (who was on a permit) was backing their mini van
out of the drive way one day and somehow bumped my right passenger side quarter panel.. it caused a small dent and paint scuff... they were honest and told me what happened.. i wasn't happy but again it wasn't that bad.. i took it to the ford dealer in my area (i know the guy who runs the whole body shop) and he fixed it to perfection.. there's no way anyone would be able to tell if it wasn't told to them.. i'm pretty anal about my car and i was extremely pleased... other than those two things, no other damage has occurred.. i have nothing to hide on the car which is why i wanted to point out these things out of respect for a potential buyer... i know i'd want to know if it were me.

AUGUST 2005 (1st trip into the shop): Decided to bypass the normal chip/pulley/port/tune mods and go straight for the Kenne Bell 2.2L and supporting mods.

MARCH 2006 (2nd trip into the shop): Kooks 1 3/4" Longtube Headers, 3" o/r Kooks X-pipe, and 4lb Lower Pulley mods were done.

*My signature lists ALL mods on the car as it sits... 1st trip mods are approx 1yr old and have approx 6,500 miles on them.. 2nd trip mods are approx 5 months old and have approx 2,000 miles on them*

Car has approx 31,700 miles on it... As mentioned above, the car will be 3yrs old in August of this year so that unfortunately means the factory warranty will be expiring in a short time.. It was modded at approx 25k miles and has only been driven about 6,500 miles since last August up until the present.. i bought an 89 Ford Festiva beater in December of 2005 which is my daily driver right now... the Cobra stays covered up until i get the itch to go fast or drive it on a nice day! :burnout:

EXTERIOR: Is my car perfect ? I would say No..... Is it in Excellent condition... I would say Yes ! If you want a perfect car then you might want to consider one that has been kept in a time capsule or carted around to car shows it's whole life and never driven... My Cobra was my daily driver up until december of last year and unfortunately any daily driven car is going to acquire slight paint nicks and such from the road... However, i've always taken excellent car of my vehicles to the best of my ability... There are a few minor paint nicks that i've touched up with the factory matched paint kit i got from ford if i've noticed anything while washing it.. I plan to take detailed pics of anything i can think that I myself would want to know about before buying a car i wasn't able to see in person... All in all, the car looks great.. i always keep it clean and shiney.. rims are in great condition.. no curb marks or scratches.. the tires are in excellent shape... Back tires are NITTO 315 35 R17's with plenty of tread... Fronts are normal street tires with plenty of tread as well... all tires under 1yr old.. Windows are tinted and i also added a Saleen s281 3-piece spoiler in August of 2005 along with the Black COBRA rear bumper insert.

INTERIOR: Nothing added inside other than Cobra Snake embroidered black floor mats.. otherwise stock for all intents and purposes... All interior is in excellent shape.

This is pretty much a rough draft description of my ride... All those interested who would like more info or ?'s answered i might not have thought of, please PM me with those ?'s or with a phone# i could contact you at if you'd prefer to talk on the phone... I have not had any trade dealings on this site however i've been a member for over a year... also, you can check my credentials via my ebay handle HOTROD2006... I have over 500+ positive feedback on there as a buyer and seller alike.

*** ALL WORK *** was performed by MD MOTORSPORTS (MODULAR DEPOT) in Cincinnati, OH.....They are a very reputable shop and do excellent work... i have had zero issues with my car since the mods were performed.. it runs PERFECT... i have all paperwork (original receipts, etc..) of all work done by them... if you want to check out a few videos of my car, there are 3 in my signature you can view.. it was professionally tuned by Ken at Md at a conservative 20lbs of boost and put down 605rwhp/552 ftlbs of Torque.. I also have the dyno sheet of those #'s. Ken and Brandon at MD are great guys... they know their stuff and i would recommend them to anyone.. Before i had the KB and other mods performed on my car, i posted a thread asking about MD's reputation and quality of work.. i got nothing but positive responses.. i never got one negative comment regarding their reputation... Those who know the shop and have had work done by them couldn't say enough positive things so that was good enough for me.. ?'s on my ride from a professional's standpoint, call them... they know me and my car well !!

The only OEM STOCK parts i have left that i will include with the car are the stock header manifolds, stock catback and h-pipe, and the stock lower pulley.. i have a smaller blower pulley for the KB and another idler that would be used if the boost were to be increased at a later time.. all other stock pieces were sold as the mods were done... i also have the SCT handheld tuner with the current tune of the car that's included.. i believe there is also a RACE tune on there that is good for another 20+ hp on race gas although i've never used it.

Believe it or not, my car has NEVER been on the track one time... I'm not a big racer for the most part... i've just always liked having a fast car and the power at hand if i want it... i pick and choose the spots where i go fast which isn't all that often.. don't get me wrong.. i know what the car will do and when i get the itch to go fast or possibly dog walk some punk kid on the expressway who thinks his car is fast, i will indulge in a little fun... As far as an 1/8th or 1/4th mile time, i can't really provide you with any "official" numbers but based on my mods and of course the driver mod, most should be able to speculate what it's capable of in that regard.

Here are some pics for starters.. I will post INTERIOR pics when i snap some current ones... I also plan to take a few pics of any paint nicks, etc.. so all can see of things that a buyer would want to be aware of in regards to the exterior.. As mentioned, the INTERIOR and ENGINE performance of the car are perfect !

Asking price is $32K obo... make me an offer i can't refuse !! all fair offers will be considered.. no low ballers please... I'm ready to deal so let's talk !!! not interested in any trades... only $... Sorry !!

Thanks guys (sorry for the novel.. just wanted to try and cover all the bases) :-D

snake-5-final.jpg

snake-4-final.jpg

snake-2-final.jpg

snake-1-final.jpg

assendback-final.jpg

engine-5-final.jpg

Engine-4-final.jpg

Engine-3-final.jpg

Engine-2-final.jpg

Engine-1-final.jpg

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
This link should work... previous link/auction was ended by the ebay ****** police because i inadvertently and unintentionally had something in my description that "violated" their policy.. of course rather than give me an opportunity to edit the auction to be in compliance, they just canceled the whole thing so i had to redo it... it's my first time listing a car on ebay so i guess i missed a piece of all their red tape BS... Anyhow i feel better now that i've vented !! :cuss: See below

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=190009753831&ih=009&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT

04OrangePeel

03Zinc
Established Member
WOW...what a awesome car!!!! What part of Indiana are you from??? Would you be interested in a trade for a 2004 Comp. Orange mustang Gt with 4,700 miles and over $8,000 dollars in upgrades and some cash???? I live in Indiana too, Evansville that is!!! I would love to trade you and give you some money for that beast!!! Pm me if interested!!! Thanks Chad

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
04OrangePeel said:
WOW...what a awesome car!!!! What part of Indiana are you from??? Would you be interested in a trade for a 2004 Comp. Orange mustang Gt with 4,700 miles and over $8,000 dollars in upgrades and some cash???? I live in Indiana too, Evansville that is!!! I would love to trade you and give you some money for that beast!!! Pm me if interested!!! Thanks Chad

Thanks Chad... I'm in Clarksville, IN.... not too far away from you... Man
your ride sounds very nice !! I love comp orange.... If i were in the market
to trade or for another stang i'd definitely be interested.. However i plan
to replace my cobra with a GTS Viper so i pretty much need to sell it for $.. or i might welcome working out some sorta trade for a Viper if the opportunity came up...... but thanks... appreciate your offer ! :beer:

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
That has to be one of the most honest posts Ive ever read...free bump...

:thumbsup: Thanks man !! I Appreciate the kudos on the post... It's a great car and although the post is lengthy, i tried to not leave any stones unturned on
it's description and such... Hopefully it'll go to a good home and to someone
who will take care of it... believe me if it were feasible for me to keep it and
get the other car i want i would... just haven't hit that powerball lotto yet !! :lol1:

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
03-SilverSnake said:
:thumbsup: Thanks man !! I Appreciate the kudos on the post... It's a great car and although the post is lengthy, i tried to not leave any stones unturned on
it's description and such... Hopefully it'll go to a good home and to someone
who will take care of it... believe me if it were feasible for me to keep it and
get the other car i want i would... just haven't hit that powerball lotto yet !! :lol1:

I completely understand...im eyeballing a new Viper coupe now as we speak...but have to get rid of mine as well :whine:

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
I completely understand...im eyeballing a new Viper coupe now as we speak...but have to get rid of mine as well :whine:

a NEW coupe huh... wow... i hear ya man... If one of those was remotely in my budget i'd be all over it.... good luck with that... I'm looking for a 96-98 GTS that's in nice shape with decent miles... i've done a lot of research and
window shopping as of late and if i'm patient, i'll be able to find one that fits
my price range when i get in the market.

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
you have the best sounding cobra i have heard :beer: i bet you will be sad to see it go. :( :whine:

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
goody03 said:
you have the best sounding cobra i have heard :beer: i bet you will be sad to see it go. :( :whine:

Thanks man for the props..... and yes.... i'm selling it with mixed emotions... not knowing whether i'm making a big mistake or not... but life is about taking risks and chances to get what you want... so we'll see what happens.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
sonicbluesvt03 said:
Bump for a Clean KB Snake, Ive seen it first hand, there are no disappointments with this car :rockon:

Thanks for the bump man ! I'm ready to deal guys so if you're interested, send me a PM... it's on ebay right now too... but i will outright sell and end that auction early if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread