FS: Silver Metallic 03 Cobra Needs shortblock

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
For sale is my 2003 Silver Metallic SVT Cobra Coupe 28,000 miles

Car was built on 3-17-03 #6042 of #8394

I am selling the car with no engine. I had an issue with the engine loosing coolant and the motor locked up on me one day. After tearing it down I found the #1 cylinder had an approx 5” crack going down the cylinder wall letting coolant enter the cylinder.

This car is highly modified and very far from stock. I am including all parts except for the engine and supercharger. You will need at very least a shortblock for this vehicle. Depending on which shortblock you go with Stock, or a built aftermarket they can run anywhere from $2500-$6000. The cylinder heads/cams and complete valvetrain are included with the deal. Visually they look fine. However I would recommend having a machine shop check them out to verify they are in 100% working order before strapping them on a new motor. I was quoted $30 per head to have them checked locally. All accessories, nuts/bolts and parts needed to make the car run will be included minus the shortblock and supercharger. All factory and added aftermarket accessories are included. A factory Eaton, or after market Kenne Bell or Whipple supercharger would need to be purchased.

This car has a built solid axle conversion, the IRS has been removed and replaced with a solid axle. The rear end was professionally built. The car was also scaled on a 4 corner scale and the suspension was setup accordingly to the weight of the vehicle. Rear end and suspension parts consist of.

Straight axle housing from a 2000 Mustang GT.

Welded Axle tubes

Trak Lock 31 Spline differential

31 Superior axles with 3” ARP studs

Ford Racing 3.73 gears

Amsoil synthetic fluid

Ford Racing rear end girdle

Pro 3i Weight Jacker lower control arms with
adjustable spring perches

Competition Engineering Double adjustable Heavy
Duty Upper control arms

Ford Bullit Rear springs

Tokico 5 way adjustable shocks

Miller Race Cars adjustable rear anti-sway bar

Welded TQ boxes

Other modifications included with vehicle

SCT 2400 Mass Air Meter

Siemens Deka 60# Injectors and Harnesses

Extreme Motorsports heat exchanger

Steeda Cold Air Induction kit

10ga Wiring Upgrade for fuel system

Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump

Centerforce DFX 26 spline Clutch Disc and Pressure
Plate (approx 1500 miles)

Ford Racing SFI Steel Flywheel

Liberty Gear 26 Spline Input shaft

McCleod Input Shaft Guide Tube

Fiore Firewall Clutch Adjuster

UPR Triple Hook Clutch Quadrent

MRT Stainless Steel Off-Road H Pipe

Magnaflow Catback

Baer 1" Spacer for skinnies

Ford Motorsport B Front Springs
(also will include extra Eibach Front Drag Springs)

Maximum Motorsports Front Isolators

Strange 10 way adjustable Front Struts

Miller Race Cars Custom Tubular Subframes and
welded TQ boxes

Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter

SHM Oil Seperator

SLP Line Lock

Lightning Force Performance Black Ice Box

Autometer Ultra-Lite II 2 1/6" Boost Gauge and

Autometer pod

(2)Nitto 315/35 17" Drag Radials on 17x10.5 03 Cobra Satin wheels

(2)Nitto 315/35 17” Drag Radials on Stock 17x9 Satin wheels

(2)Goodyear Eagle F1 Front tires 275/40 17 on Stock 17x9 Satin wheels

(2)Weld Prostar 15x3.5 Front Wheels

(2)Weld Prostar 15x10 Rear wheels.

Front Weld wheels have 26x7.5x15 Mickey Thompson Sportsman Tires mounted/balanced on them

Rear Weld wheels have 28x10.5x15 Mickey Thompson ET Drag slicks mounted on them. Tires have 4 ¼ mile passes on them

SCT XCAL2 Flash Tuner

The vehicle still has the factory Leather/Suede Dark Charcoal seats with gray inserts. And is in 100% like new condition.

This car has been garaged and under a car cover (included) 100% of its life. Paint is in great condition and always kept clean. There are a few small chips on the front bumper which are hardly noticeable. I give the car a 9 out of 10. Its almost perfect.

Like mentioned above everything is included with the vehicle except for the engine and supercharger.

This car made 640rwhp with a kennebell 2.2 supercharger (not included) @21#s of boost on the stock engine.

The car has been to the track and has made a total of approx 15 passes in its lifetime. Only 4 passes on slicks and the solid rear end. The car is straight as an arrow. With the power it was making the car 60fted 1.49 w/o any fine tuning of the suspension. There is a lot more left in it if you decide to bring the car to the track The car has all suspension/drivetrain upgrades needed to support any type of power you want to make with it safely. The car drove great on the street and performed superb @ the track. Click the shocks a few times for the track. Stiffen them up for the street. Best of both worlds. This car is ready to go just needs a heart.

For any other questions regarding this vehicle please email me @ [email protected] or call 203-887-7907 Dave

I also frequent the message boards and Im well known on Modularfords.com SVTperformance.com and LMMC-CT.com

Buyer to pay shipping. Buyer must make Shipping arrangements.

Car is on ebay right now. There are no bids. If someone offers me a reasonable amount I will remove it from Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003...56QQihZ010QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Users who are viewing this thread