Fs: stage II SHM b heads with Boss 330/Crower valves & springs

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
Now that the 5.4 is in the car, don't need any of the B-head stuff any more.

I'll take $3800 for the heads, complete with cams and including shipping.

Up for sale are a set of Sean Hyland Motorsports Stage II heads with 98 Cobra cams and a Boss 330 Crower spring and valve setup specifically for use with my/a twin turbo system. (which is also for sale.)

They have no stories attached to them and only need an engine to which they'll be bolted.

Here's the breakdown on the bare heads:

• Advanced short turn, bowl work, and port shaping for massive flow, reworked chamber, etc...
• Fully machined and assembled using SHM exclusive stainless valves, hardened steel retainers, and single groove locks

•#52cc chamber volume
• Intake flows 287 cfm @ .500 valve lift
• Exhaust flows 194 cfm @ .500 valve lift

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

Email me directly at [email protected] (Paypal address is the same) if you want them. They're off the car and ready to go.

Open to interesting trades, too. :)

Alan

purevenom

Cobra with a hairdryer
Established Member
How many miles are on them? BTW you can get these same heads minus cams from Hylands website for $2800.

Last edited:

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
How many miles are on them? BTW you can get these same heads minus cams from Hylands website for $2800.

The heads have about 6000-7000 miles on them.

You can get them from Hyland with stock valves and springs in them for that kind of money. For that price, I also got undersized valves that rocked in the seat. (Roughly undersized by a full millimeter.)

So, for $2800 plus shipping you can get heads that need work, but assuming they've fixed the problem and don't need any work, you still can't run them on a high boost setup.

I had these gone through by Boss 330, where he installed Crower valves and springs.

You wont get valve float with these heads like you will the off the shelf Hylands.

Plus, like you said; you get a set of desirable 98 Cobra cams already installed in the heads.

Bolt them on, crank up the boost, go fast. Its that simple.

In fact, if you're so inclined, I have a twin 60mm turbo kit that was built around these heads, for sale for $4500. (Tial waste gates, Tial BOV, turbo smart eboost2, FMIC, MAF, etc...)

Want to make 1000 hp?

Pick up a forged short block, these heads and my turbo kit, and crank it up.

Easy peasy. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread