FS: Stage IV Ported Eaton, Stock TB/Plenum

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
It's a Stieg Stage IV Ported Eaton with Reichard Racing 2.90 Upper. This combo made 518/543 with a 4lb lower and stock TB/Plenum. Everything is in perfect working order. I've had it the entire time and I think it's about 10k miles on the port, since I can't remember my exact mileage when I had it ported. All prices include shipping and paypal fees.

$675 for Blower and RR 2.90 Upper
$125 for Stock TB and Plenum
$75 Stock Pulley Guard

Local pickup/meet in the DC/MD/VA area. I can get pix if needed. Please do not post in my thread if you're not interested. However, anyone that is interested please PM or email me at [email protected].

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
I'm selling because I'm doing something different and no longer need it! There's NOTHING wrong with this blower. I wouldn't be on here trying to sell someone something that wasn't working properly without letting them know.

In my post I clearly state that the mileage is around 10k (that's ten thousand), but I'm not certain the exact mileage, so that's why I said around 10k. Not sure how much more clear I can be since I stated that I didn't know the exact mileage. Check my trader rating on here and you'll see my success rate rate with buying/selling things and I've been here since 2005, so I'm not going anywhere lol.

zincslowbra

Established Member
I'm selling because I'm doing something different and no longer need it! There's NOTHING wrong with this blower. I wouldn't be on here trying to sell someone something that wasn't working properly without letting them know.

In my post I clearly state that the mileage is around 10k (that's ten thousand), but I'm not certain the exact mileage, so that's why I said around 10k. Not sure how much more clear I can be since I stated that I didn't know the exact mileage. Check my trader rating on here and you'll see my success rate rate with buying/selling things and I've been here since 2005, so I'm not going anywhere lol.

relax, actually i was refering to the TOTAL mileage on the blower NOT the mileage on the port since thats kind of important since you dont replace bearings when typical ports are done......i was interested round 400 im in jersey

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Anyone looking to get the TB/Plenum ported, I can ship it to your porter of choice and they can ship it to you when they're complete. This will save you money to not have to ship it to them yourself. You'll pick up some more HP/TQ also!

Users who are viewing this thread