FS: Steeda HD Upper Strut Mounts 2011+ excellent cond.

twistedneck

Established Member
They support 2011 and beyond and have 5000miles on them.

A Needle bearing design instead of ball bearing on stock unit allows for more precise steering feel and still has compliance via poly bushings. Design allows for +/- 1 degree of camber adjustment and work with the stock coils / seats / dampers or any of the aftermarket springs like Eibach or Steeda. Allows addition of positive camber when lowering the car to keep the wheels in spec (-0.75 deg) and the ability to take camber angle away for track days.. down to beyond -2.0 degrees.

These are in perfect running condition including brand new o-rings for sealing supplied by Steeda. In pic i have one flipped over to show the fresh o-rings. there are some scratches from me loosening the main jam nut.

Steeda logo goes on outboard side closest to fender. four tabs on underside lock into the factory spring seat. only visible part once installed is the ring and some of the jam nut.

$200 plus shipping. OLD PRICE.

Edit - New price $150 or two sets these Muteki lugs from here Andy's. http://www.andysautosport.com/ford/2010_9999_mustang/wheels/lug_nuts/muteki/mtki23479051.html

mounts.jpg

Edit: SOLD - trade for lugs agreed upon.

Last edited:

twistedneck

Established Member
Price now reduced to $150 for the pair. Perfect running condition - noticeable improvement in small bump feel.

The only reason i'm getting rid of these is i no longer need em w/ the coil overs i'm planning to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread