FS: Stiegemeier Ported Eaton 03/04 cobra

convert03cobra

Established Member
For Sale:
Stiegemeier stage III ported blower. It was ported back in May of 05 and has 2K miles since the port and 10K miles total on the eaton supercharger. I bought it off a guy a few month ago but decided to save over the winter and go Whipple. He had it on his car for a few months and decided he wanted more power and just had it in his garage. I personally talked to Stiegemeier and verified the vin and that's how I found out it was ported back in May of 05. There is a 2.93 pulley installed on the blower as well. I'm not real sure what brand pulley is on it because there is no name anywhere on it. The guy I bought it off of told me it's a "lightning pulley" and it's totally black. The blower spins freely and doesn't have any problems.

I know Steig is ported blowers to stage IV for $495. But you still need to ship him a stock one which you can pick up for about $300 on Ebay if you can get one at a good deal. So that's $800 right there plus shipping for a stage IV port. So please don't PM me telling me you will give me $400 shipped because you can get one from Steig for $495 brand new. I would like to get it sold so I can have some cash for the whipple spring project. Price is $675 shipped or $625 local pickup. PM me with any questions and send me your email address if you want pictures. Please don't waste my time with low ball offers.

I'm located in Maryland (about 20 minutes south of Baltimore) so local pickup is welcome.

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
I'm seriously interested and have the cash in-hand!! If the unit is still for sale, can you send me the steg serial # and any pics of the blower to [email protected]? Thanks! What payment methods do you accept? Again, thanks!

convert03cobra

Established Member
Also have the stock TB and Plenum that is unported if anyone wants them too. You can probably port them yourself and keep your stock on if you mess up :)

N S

Wants to go faster
Established Member
convert03cobra said:
Still up for sale. Nobody wants a ported blower and an extra 50HP? $675 is a pretty good price shipped.

I'll take it for $350 shipped.

Pure03Venom

Imma Ho...
Established Member
convert03cobra said:
lol. nice low ball. Highest price so far is $600 shipped. You win the lowest offer so far of $350.

At least it was more than he offered me on mod fords...$300 shipped...but, my stocker isn't ported, so I can see the extra $50. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread