FS: Stiegemeier Stage 4 w/ ported plenium and Billet Flow 2.93

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
I have a Stieg Stage 4 that I bought from go-on3 on 7/30/08. I never installed it due to family and other hobbies. I am going to sell it for my first passion- GUNS!! Here is the info:

1) has 15,000 since port
2) Stage 4 ported Jan /07. The Stieg serial # is 183607
3) It is painted Black by previous owner
4) Has a ported Plenium with it
5) Has a RED Billet Flow 2.93 NON slip w/ hub
6) Comes with instructions

I am asking $715 PLUS shipping. I am Firm. That is what I paid for it. EDIT*I forgot to mention. I prefer a money order. I have pay pal, but I would want the 3 % that they charge (i.e 715 + 3%= $736.45). Like I said, I just want my money out of this. I am not trying to hike cost or loose via pay pal. EDIT*

I also have a FULL gasket set and intercooler bolts that I purchased from Stieg. I will sell for $75 PLUS Shipping.

I have a stock throttle body that I can possibly work into the deal. This is a great blower that I was going to install. I have everything to do the swap asap. I have pictures, but I don't know how to host them:shrug: I can e-mail them or somebody can inform me how to post pictures (Please:rolling:)

Last edited:

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
PICS SENT to both of you!!

The TB is NOT Ported. You only get 2 HP (according to Stieg) for a ported TB. I thought it was not worth it to sacrafice driveability and I could not justify the cost.

I forgot to mention. I prefer a money order. I have pay pal, but I would want the 3 % that they charge (i.e 715 + 3%= $736.45). Like I said, I just want my money out of this. I am not trying to hike cost or loose via pay pal.

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

go-on3

Team JLP
Established Member
Matt is a very honest person and he was great to do business with. Matt bought the blower from me and the only reason why I sold it was because I bought a Kenne Bell. The blower is in great shape and can produce over 500+ horsepower to the tires with this blower. Good luck with the sell ! Here's a pic of the blower on my car...
095900.jpg

go-on3

Team JLP
Established Member
Sorry, it is 15,000. Sorry for the type-o.

I think it actually had less than 15k ...The blower makes great power and does not leak or make noise...Someone is going to get a great blower for the money...The Billet flow pulley is also interchangeable and its nice to buy a blower with the pulley already on there and not have to go through the hassle of removing the stock pulley.

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
Sold to 03Cobra1979 !!!! Pending Pick-up. I know go-on3. It has less, but I would rather round up than disappoint somebody. I hate to sell it. It is nice, but with a family, I can't afford extras on the cobra AND guns. Maybe I should get rid of the wife instead !?!

03Cobra1979

Established Member
Sold to 03Cobra1979 !!!! Pending Pick-up. I know go-on3. It has less, but I would rather round up than disappoint somebody. I hate to sell it. It is nice, but with a family, I can't afford extras on the cobra AND guns. Maybe I should get rid of the wife instead !?!

Ohh yeah! This sucker is going to be installed on my car this weekend. Nothing better to do in the winter but hang out in the garage with your buddies, drink beer, work on your car, and wait for spring.

See you on Friday Matt.

Users who are viewing this thread