FS:Stiegemeir Ported OEM TB/PL, NAPA belt, KB BAP

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Stiegemeir Ported OEM Throttle Body/Plenum with 10K miles...SOLD!!!
NAPA 78" 8-rib belt. Part # 25-080780...$20
Kenne Bell Boost A Pump 20amp...SOLD!!!

Buyer pays shipping and Paypal fee as I accept paypal.

I've had the tb/pl off since summer of last year when I put on an Accufab tb/pl. The belt was used when I was just a 2.80 upper only back in '05. Maybe has 2000 miles.

Feel free to shoot some offers and PM. I'll be at work for the next couple of nights and will check back. Thank you.

J.R.

Steiggy4.jpg

Steiggy3.jpg

Steiggy.jpg

Steiggy2.jpg

forsaleparts.gif

forsaleparts2.gif

forsaleparts3.jpg

forsaleparts4.jpg

Last edited:

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
does the boost-a-pump come with install instructions? how long was it used for?
I don't have any of the instructions, but I've seen a few write ups and installs here on SVTP. I had it on the cobra for 3 years or about 10K miles with no problems.

Bump for you JR! Hows the ole Cobra running these days?
Thanks Sean! She's running pretty good. Starting to take her out to car shows and just so ready to hit the track was they repair Idalou.

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
how much extra power did you make with the tb and pl

I went from 465rwhp to 490rwhp. BUT, I added a 4# lower, no aftermarket idlers(boost climbing to 19#s and dropping to 15#s), plus a rich tune with it dipping into the 10s AFR from 4700rpms and up. So the 490rwhp is what I did with the above conditions, so it is hard to say exactly how much power the ported tb/pl added. Steiggy sells them for about $275 I believe and claims 12hp which I wouldn't doubt if you seen the inside of a stock and ported one.

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
TTT

Still have the TB/PL and belt for sale. I do have quite a few stock cobra pieces laying around, but have yet to decided if I want to put them up for sale. So keep an eye out for a new thread in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread