FS: Stifflers Driveshaft Safety Loop ('11-'14 GT & Boss)

dc2r

Established Member
http://buystifflers.com/driveshaftsafetyloop11-14GTandBossmustangv8.aspx

this was $120 + shipping when new. i had it installed with a gen2 MGW shifter and everything fit. but when i tried to add a 4" aluminum driveshaft afterwards, the loop would not clear the counterweights because the MGW shifter box did not allow for sufficient clearance adjustment for the loop, so the loop had to go.

the scuff marks are from the counterweights making contact with the bracket, which can be touched up with a rattle can if you so choose (because the installation process will scuff it up again).

total time it was installed on the car was the day it was on the hoist at the shop.

$100 shipped. Paypal accepted (verified buyers only). Shipping via regular mail tracking insured.

PM me if interested. thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20150215_182646.jpg
    IMG_20150215_182646.jpg
    765.5 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:

dc2r

Established Member
my problem was the balancing weights welded to the end of the driveshaft. off the ground, the driveshaft clears the bracket. but with the car on its wheels and rolling in gear, you can hear the weights skipping off the surface of the bracket.

i've been debating grinding down the bracket until it clears...

dc2r

Established Member
some people here have pm'd me expressing interest. can those of you please check back at a later date? i have someone local who wants to do a test fit on his car to see if it clears his driveshaft because the weights welded to his are not in the same location as what is on mine...

dc2r

Established Member
the loop is back in my posession and is still for sale. those who were inquiring before please let me know if you are still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread