FS:Stock 19" wheels

cobra1718

Established Member
check out this guys its obo, those of you wanting to paint your stockers black this would be a good option. Also within reason I would do a halfway meet. I have done a brembo conversion I cant even use these wheels anymore,

cobra1718

Established Member
I have a couple of stock 245/45/19 tires that I will add to this if needed. 450 plus shipping the rims and tires. Or local pickup

BryanW

Established Member
Could you come up with some good boxes to ship them in? Perhaps the boxes your new wheels came in?
Ill do 300.00 if we can split the shipping, total to me at 350.00 That way i dont have to beat you up on the price of the wheels..
I live in independence missouri 64055

I dont need the tires now, i would like pictures, i assume they are mint since they have 1000 miles on them. My email is [email protected]

Im a serious buyer, thanks

Bryan

cobra1718

Established Member
Could you come up with some good boxes to ship them in? Perhaps the boxes your new wheels came in?
Ill do 300.00 if we can split the shipping, total to me at 350.00 That way i dont have to beat you up on the price of the wheels..
I live in independence missouri 64055

I dont need the tires now, i would like pictures, i assume they are mint since they have 1000 miles on them. My email is [email protected]

Im a serious buyer, thanks

Bryan
I have the boxes, but no can do on the shipping. 300 and you pay shipping I have already came down from 400 to 300. I can do some research on shipping for you if you like. thanks for your interest.

BryanW

Established Member
I have the boxes, but no can do on the shipping. 300 and you pay shipping I have already came down from 400 to 300. I can do some research on shipping for you if you like. thanks for your interest.

I dont get it, the ad states 300.00 obo so how low are you willing to go on the wheels.... Then plus shipping then?

I never got pictures.................

cobra1718

Established Member
I dont get it, the ad states 300.00 obo so how low are you willing to go on the wheels.... Then plus shipping then?

I never got pictures.................
Check post #4 I dropped the price
300 plus shipping or pickup
When I originally posted the ad stated 400, I edited to change to 300 which is 100 less. You are looking at a practically new wheel. I think 300 is fair. If I sell to you for 350, I would be probably only getting 250-275. thanks for your interest. your decision. Check my trader rating I dont abuse no one. I am not gonna give them away,

Last edited:

BryanW

Established Member
Can you send me pictures? I would like to see some up close pics
So I can varify they are not curb checked

Users who are viewing this thread