FS: Stock 99 Cobra coupe, white, $7500

Teh99SVT

Established Member
Selling my 1999 SVT Mustang. Gas is getting too expensive and I have way too long of a commute to work and back to keep racking up miles on it. This has been my daily driver for quite a while and the car has somewhere around 155k miles right now. Still runs fine, relatively stock, and looks sharp. PROS: It's Ultra White in color with tinted tail lights/side markers/fog lights, smoked headlights w/ clear corners, lowered 2 1/8", windows tinted 10 percent. Rear spoiler was removed and trunk lid painted black between the tail lights. Rear end is solid from a '94 GT Mustang. Has a JLT cai, the only exhaust work done has been a MAC cat-back. Interior is nearly perfect black leather and all stock except an aftermarket head unit. Car has traction control, power locks, power driver seat; a/c and heat work like a dream. CONS: The car needs a synchro replaced to be able to use 4th gear again. The trans will only go into 4th when sitting still, otherwise shifts great and I've driven it like this for around 8 months or so w/o any need for 4th. Could use a new Intake filter. Paint bubbled and chipped off a bit on the rear passenger side quarter but no rust. Could use fresh paint on the hood and rear bumper due to spider cracks. Also, the oil pressure gauge constantly fluctuates from halfway to zero back to halfway as you're driving - it is a gauge or sending unit/wiring problem, the car IS getting adaquate oil pressure as it's driven. I think that's about it.

P.S. for an extra $500 I'll throw in a set of flawless black FR500s (2)17x9 (2)17x10.5 polished aluminum lip, with mounted NITTO tires with well over half tread left.

Contact with offers please:
[email protected]
304-261-5845 (text)

VertTireSmoke

Tire smoker
Established Member
Here are the pics he has been talking about. Sorry for the delay

Tint.jpg

P29064159.jpg

P29064142.jpg

P29064101.jpg

Interior.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00287.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00278.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

Teh99SVT

Established Member
Success! lol Let me add that the rear quarter (shown in the pic) will need repainted and a loud noise has developed where the timing chains are in the front of the motor. I'm not familiar with it but I've heard that there is some sort of teflon guides for the chains that wear out eventually and need replaced. I stopped driving it and am in the process of getting a mech's opinion. Has anyone else heard of this happening? Thanks.

Teh99SVT

Established Member
The car had an ugly a$$ front bumper on it when I bought it years ago - I replaced with the gt/mach 1 bumper just bc of personal preference. I need this car gone 7000 obo.

Huff035

Established Member
So no cobra seats and no cobra bumper? No engine shots? I just want to make sure its actually got a 4v under there... I work in martinsburg so stopping by wouldnt be an issue.

Last edited:

Teh99SVT

Established Member
99's didn't come with the cobra seats.. or the cobra rear bumper..

You're more than welcome to come see it/drive it. It's a 4v.

Users who are viewing this thread