FS: Stock and a few aftermarket parts.

93stang5.0

Established Member
I have a some factory parts for sale and a few aftermarket parts for sale as well. The stock parts are off my 58k cobra. A few are pending, but have not received payment yet. All prices do not include shipping and paypal fees.

SD 80# Injectors...SOLD

SD 60# injectors...SOLD

KB 40amp BAP $180...can include the wire upgrade for an even...SOLD

Complete fuel hat, pumps with pprv delete...SOLD

Modified JLT CAI (black)...$120 ...comes with all couplings, hose clamps and maf adapter plate....

SCT Chip that was tuned with Bassani CB, Xpip, 2.76 upper, CAI, Accufab plenum and TB. Car made 443/441 on a mustang dyno with this setup and the chip. I switched to a handheld... $200

Billetflow nonslip 2.76 pulley ring only...SOLD

Metco lower ring only 6#...$80

Stock Eaton comes with another used snout because previous owner installed the press in 2.76 pulley and broke the installer bolt inside the snout of the eaton...$350

Steeda part#555-4015 Front differential bushings...$30...new never installed.

Stock 39# injectors...$120

EGR tube...$20...not sure what else I have since I removed the EGR system.

Stock H/E...$80..SOLD

Stock fpdm...$40

Stock 90mm maf...$100

Stock lower cage...SOLD

Stock H/E reservoir...$40

I'm sure I am missing some parts and will update if I did. I can send pics of any parts you might be interested to a cell number. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

93stang5.0

Established Member
I'm thinking a few inches were cut off to move the maf closer to the TB. I believe this CAI relocates the maf inside the fender. Just send me your cell and I can send pics. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread