FS: Stock I/C Pump & A Couple Pullies

Garman91

Established Member
Stock 03/04 Cobra Intercooler Pump w/ Pigtail - SOLD
Was going to use it but decided to upgrade. I never installed it. I did hook it to my car battery and took a video to make sure it works. Video is available by Text/MMS message. Email me your info.​

Stock Eaton S/C Pulley - SOLD
Bought my Eaton with a dented pulley for cheap. This was my solution but I went with a Steeda 3.1 so this one is for sale now...​

Steeda 2.81 Steel Pulley (Press Fit) - $75.00 Shipped
Bought this pulley before reading up on expected boost levels, it's too much for my project. It does have a few marks on the back side from being removed by its previous owner. Should be able to see them in the pictures below.​

Email me for info at [email protected]

I'll give priority to when I receive your email (not your post or PM) should anyone be after the same part as someone else.

Feel free to make an offer but I will probably keep you in mind while I wait for someone willing to pay my asking price. They're small items, not in my way, I'm in no hurry to sell them for nothing so low-ballers need not apply :beer:

If the images stop working, try clicking here Pictures by Garman91 - Photobucket

If that link AND the pictures stop working, please accept my apologies and email me....

281Pulley001.jpg

281Pulley002.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread