FS: Summit Racing seats

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Up for sale I have a set of new Summit Racing seats. They have never been installed and havent really been sat in at all. They arent perfect, and there are a 3 small flaws (small and hard to notice unless looking) on them, but they are still in extremely good shape. They have just been sitting in my basement and I havent had the time to install them.

I tried to get the pics of the flaws as best as I could, but as I said they are very small and not very noticable unless you look for them, and of the 3 small flaws 2 of them are on the backs of the seats. Also, one seats stitch pattern is slightly different, but I couldnt tell the difference really until i actually compared both of them side by side.

SummitSeats001.jpg

SummitSeats002.jpg

SummitSeats003.jpg

SummitSeats004.jpg

Notice there is a slight difference on the stitching on that part of the seat, hard to tell though because the stitching is all black anyways.

SummitSeats005.jpg

SummitSeats006.jpg

SummitSeats007.jpg

SummitSeats009.jpg

SummitSeats010.jpg

SummitSeats011.jpg

SummitSeats012.jpg

I'd like to get $300 for them, I believe they retail for around $190/each from Summit. Also would prefer local pickup, not really looking to ship these.

-Mike

Last edited:

Drummer_Mojo

Established Member
I'm right at the OH/MI border so that's about 2 and a half hours away. Is the price negotiable at all?

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
I think $300 is a pretty fair price for them, shoot me a PM if you are seriously interested in them and we can arrange something.

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
Mike, if these had sliders on them, they would be in my garage today! I just don't want to have to pull the sliders off the bottom of my seats.

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Back to the top... I really need some money to help finish up my car, and I dont absolutely need these seats, so someone throw me an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread