FS(svt focus): xcal2, 65mm thb, orp, cai

brisk_tea

Established Member
FOR SALE:

The following is for sale from the SVT focus I sold. I would prefer to sell all the parts to the same person as they all work very well together and it would be easier for me. But whatever can be sold, will be. These combined parts saw about 20K miles of use and greatly improved performance and normal driving.

Hypnotic Illusions X-Cal2 (I have list of what trouble codes mean)- has street tune w/tc & w/o tc. Can e-mail tunes with Wayne from Hynotic if you want/need something different - $200

Focus Central 65mm TB - $150

Focus Central Off Road Pipe (This is the new version w/o the wing mounts that had tendacy to break on originals) I do not have the bolts as they went with the car's original catalytic- $150

AEM Cold Air intake: Silver- (Vent hole was plugged as it's use sucked a lot of oil into the sensors and caused poor driveability. Can easily be drilled if you would want to use catch can rather than just have a breather on valve cover - $150

Rims: ASA JS-6: Seen better days, minor scratches, great for racing/winter use - $100

Please e-mail w/questions or if you would like to buy.
You would need to cover shipping from Quakertown, PA 18951. If you live in PA, we can work out meeting rather than shipping.

thanks,
Joe

[email protected]

brisk_tea

Established Member
I need to double check the code for the computer, it's in the box.

The rims are 17" x 7" and are probably about 1/2 the weight of the stock SVT rims.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread