FS SW LT's with O/R X-pipe

chao5.0

Established Member
as stated in the title I'm selling my SW 1 7/8" LT's with O/R X-pipe for $1200 obo. I bought these new earlier this year from beefcake and never installed them, I only opened to box to make sure all pieces were there. trying to do a local sale first, I might be willing to ship but shipping cost is on the buyer(headers and mid pipe are still boxed up), can email pics later today.

headers_zps69ab8fd8.jpg

x-pipe_zps673cb42e.jpg

clamps_etc_zpsb08aaa93.jpg

Last edited:

cb900f

Established Member
as stated in the title I'm selling my SW 1 7/8" LT's with O/R X-pipe for $1200 obo. I bought these new earlier this year from beefcake and never installed them, I only opened to box to make sure all pieces were there. trying to do a local sale first, I might be willing to ship but shipping cost is on the buyer(headers and mid pipe are still boxed up), can email pics later today.

headers_zps69ab8fd8.jpg

x-pipe_zps673cb42e.jpg

clamps_etc_zpsb08aaa93.jpg

I'm local! What angle is the o2 sensor setup for? E85 ok? Also is this the cheaper Chinese made ones?

chao5.0

Established Member
these are the real deal SW headers not knock offs and the O2 angles are as they come from SW, I have not changed or modded anything in the pictures. everything in the pictures is what I received from SW when I bought them

chao5.0

Established Member
thanks, I'm debating selling my car afterwards to go road racing, I don't have it in me to cut up a fairly new car to install the cage and all the required suspension and safety stuff to be competitive.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
thanks, I'm debating selling my car afterwards to go road racing, I don't have it in me to cut up a fairly new car to install the cage and all the required suspension and safety stuff to be competitive.
Its $$$ to get this car running up to track standards. What are you going to get for the track?

chao5.0

Established Member
looking at different cars right now, but leaning towards a sn-95 or fox then i'll see about setting the chassis up for American sedan in scca or equivalent class. my biggest concern is not getting out powered because in classes like AIX those guys have big power plus the suspension work done and while I can handle the cost of suspension and brakes I can't afford to get into a hp war with someone with deep pockets.

Users who are viewing this thread