FS: Sylvania Xenarc HID's

svtfordracing01

SilverStorm
Established Member
Here's your chance at the Sylvania Xenarc 4100K HID's. The only legal HID kit for the Lightning. After only having them on my truck for 2 days, I am regrettably selling them. The lights work brilliantly. The light output is incredible. It was bad timing on my part to have bought them. My fiance and I will be getting married this next summer and if she only knew what I spent on these, she would probably call the wedding off. These guys are BRAND NEW. No scratches on them at all. I maybe had the lights on for a total of 30 minutes.

The kit comes with both left and right headlights, ballast, and all necessary plug & play wiring. These guys are a breeze to hook up. I'm not an electrical genius by any means (just ask AZErik) and it literally took me 30 minutes to install and hook them up. These will be shipped out via UPS with tracking and insurance. They will be packed with the utmost care. Tons of bubble wrap and packing material to assure you get these in the condition leaving me.

These had a suggested retail of $899 when they were initially released.

Here is a write-up on the lights:

http://www.f150online.com/fordnews/view.cfm?nnum=119

I am asking $600 shipped to the lower 48 states. I accept paypal or money order. If you'd like to pay with a money order, take $15 off the price.

332397419.jpg

332397445.jpg

332398085.jpg

332397951.jpg

332397377.jpg

332397397.jpg

Last edited:

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
This is a stand up guy right here. I would buy them but oddly I'm in the EXACT same situation, if my girl knew what I thought about spending on these she'd call it off too.

Sad to see them go as they truely are great lights.

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
We should seriously consider listing these on ebay... Can't believe they are still around my hid's are screwing up, seriously considering snatching these up, wifey would kill me !

Users who are viewing this thread