FS tinted tail lights off 03 cobra

cobrasvt17

hi i'm new here. i just purchase a set of Black Dual Angel Eye LED Projectors . the intructions are very basic and does not give full details on proper installation. have you ever install these type of lights?

sam23

sorry i haven't, i had a stereo shop take these out and put in the 01 cobra tail lights. I'd suggest taking it to a somewhere like that

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
so your selling the tinted tail lights correct? the reason i ask is that they dont look tinted in the second picture you have posted. do you have any more pics? if so can you send them to [email protected] ......thanks again...Luis

sam23

The second picture down of the tail lights was taken with the camera flash on. That second pic is close to what they would look like at night with your lights on. I have some pictures that I took without the camera flash on, and I will post them later today. Trust me, these lights are dark, as you can tell from the first pic. I'll email you all the other photos of the lights I have later today. Thanks for the interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
hey the pics look good. ill take them, let me know what shipping will be to zip code 33709, St. Petersburg FL. just pm me your paypal address with the total and ill get the money sent asap. thanks again...Luis

Users who are viewing this thread