FS: TR-6060 Transmission Swap Setup

kdillard21

Established Member
SOLD: TR-6060 Transmission Swap Setup

SOLD: Complete swap except clutch (since most people are picky about that sort of thing). The transmission is from an '09 GT-500. Under 3,000 miles and works perfectly. No problems with shifting or anything. It was babied basically, never powershifted once. You won't need anything except maybe a throwout/slave bearing if you don't want to run mine. The slave cylinder was from my '05 with 72k miles on it, so it is up to you, but nothing wrong with it. You can see the driveshaft hasn't even completely rusted it was so un-used. Shifter is the FRPP short shifter IIRC. You will notice the crossmember has the exhaust hangers which were transferred from an old 3650 (2005) crossmember.

So what you get:
Transmission
Driveshaft
Crossmember
Shifter with stock handle
Shifter insulator plate
Shifter pins
Slave cylinder

$2000 plus Paypal fees. Cash in person works too. If you want it shipped, no problem but you have to set it up and tell me where to take it. I will also meet up to 2 hours from Pensacola, FL if absolutely necessary, but it may be hard to sync up based on my varying schedule. Not interested in separating as parts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread