FS: Triple Black 03 Cobra Vert : Vancouver

av8tor

Established Member
04torchred said:
Would you be interested in selling the 18" AFS wheels seperately?

Be hard for test drives sans wheels. Otherwise, I would, if I were keeping the car that is.

Cheers

terminatd

Established Member
04torchred,

Sorry for the mixup, its av8tor's car for sale, not mine.

I got the afs 18x9's from ebay 1100US$ w tires. Shipped up to the border from California, I drove across and brought them over paid taxes at customs. Best deals are on ebay for sure, its a little tricky to get them shipped into Canada. With the high Cdn $ now, ebay's the place.

Tman

Established Member
Good luck on sale!!! Damn I just got Cobra R chrom 17's like a couple of weeks ago,hehe. Would've trade you plus cash in a second. Have you ever serviced her at Brown Brothers? :beer:

04torchred

Established Member
terminatd said:
04torchred,

Sorry for the mixup, its av8tor's car for sale, not mine.

I got the afs 18x9's from ebay 1100US$ w tires. Shipped up to the border from California, I drove across and brought them over paid taxes at customs. Best deals are on ebay for sure, its a little tricky to get them shipped into Canada. With the high Cdn $ now, ebay's the place.

Thanks. I was just wondering if since you were selling you would wanna trade wheels and some cash. I have 17" Chrome wheels. Good luck with the sale and your new venture

04torchred

Established Member
Tman said:
Good luck on sale!!! Damn I just got Cobra R chrom 17's like a couple of weeks ago,hehe. Would've trade you plus cash in a second. Have you ever serviced her at Brown Brothers? :beer:

Hey how do you find the Steeda IRS bushings? Have they helped eliminate some wheel hop? Would you recommend them or would you say someone should go for the Maximum Motorsports IRS bushings? I am trying to decide.

Thanks

Schyler

Tman

Established Member
The Steeda bushings did help a little but not as much as I expected. It would feel like you can go a bit harder on the throttle before the wheelhop would start.
The biggest difference were the QA1 rear schocks, out of 10 settiings Ive tried I found that if you adjust them at 7/10 at the track the wheelhop is almost gone except that Im still running street tires. With drag radials and these schocks Im pretty sure you wouldnt have any more problems but if you like me I want a car that can corner as well and not just go in the straight line.
On the street I set them up at 5/10 and it actually drives very nice.
Let me know which route you will go!
Thanks! :thumbsup:

04torchred

Established Member
Tman said:
The Steeda bushings did help a little but not as much as I expected. It would feel like you can go a bit harder on the throttle before the wheelhop would start.
The biggest difference were the QA1 rear schocks, out of 10 settiings Ive tried I found that if you adjust them at 7/10 at the track the wheelhop is almost gone except that Im still running street tires. With drag radials and these schocks Im pretty sure you wouldnt have any more problems but if you like me I want a car that can corner as well and not just go in the straight line.
On the street I set them up at 5/10 and it actually drives very nice.
Let me know which route you will go!
Thanks! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info. I am thinking about those Delrin bushings from MM, but I am kinda scared if they make the ride too rough.

Tman

Established Member
No problem. Dont worry it wont be too rough and on top of that I wouldnt mind getting these just to get at least a bit of that dreaded wheelhop,hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread