[FS] Trufiber/Trucarbon Carbon Fiber Side Skirts

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Item Condition: Used
Reg Price: $599
Sale Price: SOLD!

These are REAL vacuume infused carbon fiber side skirts/rocker panels.
Since these are used there are some signs of wear like small scratches or pits both of which can be filled with a clear resin or clear coat of paint and buffed out. Priced with condition in mind.

Going back to stock side skirts, need to sell. Looking for a local sale so dont have to ship but will ship if I have to

Fits 05-09 V6, GT and GT500
Product Code: TC10024-XR2
Trucarbon Mustang Carbon Fiber Side Skirt

Last edited:

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
Dude...you should have posted this 2 days ago...I would have taken them. Spent what mod money I have Thur night.

GLWS

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Sorry I was looking for a local sale as shipping is tough to make sure its small enough to avoid the balloon size shipping extra change

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I sent them a text. Awaiting reply to see if they will fit the 10+ but I doubt it as they have a different model number on their site. However it could just be the outter look of them that is different and the mount the same. Who knows :shrug:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Got a reply:

The 05-09 rocker panels will NOT fit a 2010+ as the tabs are located in different spots. If you want you can make them fit with some modifications.

I dont have a 2010+ so I dont know the extent of the modifications but sounds like something I wouldnt want to do to mine if I was a buyer :shrug:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Thanks Sam! Found a reasonable way to package them up and used my CF company discount through FedEx to make shipping work for both buyer and shipper :)

I need to raise lots of money ASAP as my Shelbys clutch is going out and its $2200 to replace/upgrade it :(

Users who are viewing this thread