FS: Twin Turbo - '03 Terminator

blackbeast99

Mach'N it up
Established Member
This car speaks to the word "terminator" like no other. Was originally built for the King of the Street competition, but didn't end up making the trip. Car was built by what was MPH in Georgia with top-notch professional craftsmanship, as well as only the best parts. The car was built some time ago, so I am verifying a few manufacturers and will be notated below as I try to locate the build sheet. Open for having the car inspected (PPI) at a mutual shop of choice at your cost.

*2003 Mustang Cobra, 32K Miles, Like New
*Corbeau LG1 Seats
*Triple Tanks/Pumps (will support up to ~1200HP)
*Water Temp, Oil Temp, Boost, AF/Wideband Gauges
*Rear Seat Delete
*Twin Precision 50mm turbos
*Level 5 Half Shafts
*DriveShaft safety loop
*Spec 3+ Clutch/Aluminium Flywheel
*26 Spline Input/Output Shafts
*Maximum Motorsports K-Member, Sub-frame connectors (almost certain on type)
*Strange Adjustable Shocks (Rear)
*NOS 50 Shot (wet)
*Nitto 555R's (rear)
*All other supporting mods/parts

650rwhp@17psi (super conservative for street driving, no spray)
800rwhp@21psi

*Carfax will show three owners, the original owner, and then husband/wife combo as it is owned now (for business reasons), so basically two owners.

*Carfax will probably also show one accident reported. Rear bumper work due to a side swipe in that area only, nothing catastrophic.

Only $25,000!!

Please contact me directly via PM if you'd like to communicate via phone or PMs.

8e7f.jpg

izs5.jpg

tuyc.jpg

03io.jpg

s38m.jpg

Last edited:

blackbeast99

Mach'N it up
Established Member
Checking the build sheet, but believe there was no need to touch the motor. Car made 690rwhp when tuned, but has since been dialed back a little for the street even though it's rarely driven. Remember these are twin 50MM for quick spooling. Mods all probably have about 8-10k miles.

Yes. Clean title and is in hand.

blackbeast99

Mach'N it up
Established Member
Two deals that didn't shake out, so still up for grabs! Please have your financing/cash in place before contacting me! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread