FS: Used Corbeau GTS II Seats

Venom55

Established Member
These seats are out of my wife's GT. They are purple and blue, faded from grey...don't ask cause we bought the car this way. Anyhow, selling cause I'm too big to fit comfortably in them. Thinking $300 for the set or maybe trade for some cobra rims. I have access to a good deal on freight shipping if needed. Make an offer. Here are some pics.
DSC02273.jpg

DSC02274.jpg

DSC02275.jpg

DSC02276.jpg

Venom55

Established Member
Seats come with mounting brackets and sliders. All you have to do is unbolt your stock seats and bolt these in. No tears or rips in fabric...just purple on the front and gray on the back. I gave them a cleaning upon removal but you may want to go over them again. The bolsters on the driver side are a litte worn but still hold you in place real well EX: while sitting in the seat, I was not able to touch my right knee to the center console. Truck freight is probably going to be in the neighborhood of $60 depending on where you are. If you send me a zip, I can get more acurate figures during the week. Thanks for the interest and let me know if you have any other questions.

Venom55

Established Member
Here are a few more pics:
This is a shot of the loose fabric on one of the driver's side bolsters.
DSC02277.jpg

Passenger seat brackets and sliders.
DSC02278.jpg

Small hole I found on the back of the driver's seat.
DSC02280.jpg

Driver's brackets and sliders.
DSC02281.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread