FS/VA 2002 Ford SVT Lightning

IMXCITD

Established Member
2002 Ford SVT F150 Lightning.

Black. Excellent condition. Garage kept. Southern truck and adult owned. New block in '07 @ 50k miles (documented) from bad tune. Stock tune and pulleys on new block. Mobil 1 every 3-4k miles. Minor mods: FTVB, JLP traction bars, Magnaflow exhaust, Flex Lite cooling fans, LFP Heat Exchanger and Moroso Deep Sump Pan. Never wrecked, raced, stolen or in water. Light tint. Spray in bed liner. 74k miles. $$13,900. No test pilots plz
[email protected]

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Last edited:

IMXCITD

Established Member
Thx for the offer Massie...your ride sounds nice but I would prefer to sell outright. :beer::beer:

IMXCITD

Established Member
Thx SVT and Motown.....props!

I have 3 L's in all and I will posting the other two up shortly. Having some life changes and sadly it is time to part w the Lightnings. just an fyi...I am not a dealer...just a regular guy w some compulsions. :lol::lol:

Anyway...one is a True Blue...very clean w decent mileage and some basic mods. The other is a sonic that is super clean and a few more mods. Details to follow.

thx
Bill

IMXCITD

Established Member
Thx brotha....I will get those ads going soon. I hate to part w any of them as I really love Lightnings...but I am a corvette guy first and I have to slim the pack down. :beer::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread