FS VMP Gen2 Kit w/Upgrades.

corepwn

Established Member
Re-posting with inline images.. not sure why the first post was deleted.

For sale is my VMP blower setup, as it sits good for 800-850rwhp through an auto depending on fuel and tuner.
Took my 3900lb car on it's first time out with only street tuning to the 9.6 @ 143 video you see in my sig on an 11.0 Aluminator on 16.5lbs and stock exhaust manifolds, stock converter, stock suspension.

This setup would be best for a motor with forged internals if you want to turn it up, otherwise you'll probably want to run the biggest pulley out there (90mm) to reduce the boost level until your motor is ready for more boost. (20psi capable with included pulleys)

Blower has about 1900 miles on it since the upgrades and refresh from Steigemeier.

Included:
VMP Gen2 TVS Supercharger, with Stiegemeier's Snakebite and Venem Cooler upgrades. Snakebite is a 30% OD set of gears inside the blower, so for any given pulley size you'll be spinning the blower 30% faster than normal. This allows you to make a ton of boost on a 6 rib setup and with large upper pulleys, and the stock lower. I ran my 9.6 and made 800rwhp on the stock lower with a 75mm upper pulley. Steig charges $1600 for these upgrades.

VMP Twin 67mm throttle body
Stock airbox w/Roush lid (will be good to help limit boost on a stock setup)
JLT 123mm Intake
100mm metco upper idler (low boost applications)
Mosaleen upper idler (high boost applications)
90mm, 82mm, 79mm, 75mm, 69mm pulleys
All of the standard Roush pulley brackets, lower intake, hoses, water pump, and heat exchanger.
Has a new tensioner/pulley from Roush with and new style upper idler bracket and new idler pulley, both have 300 miles on them.
JMS 22v PowerMax v2 PNP BAP

Does not include fuel rails or injectors.

$5250 shipped, no parting out.

Kit is not for sale, as I have received a deposit on it. Kit is sold pending payment in full.

FAgIZae.jpg

Kooks sold..

Attachments

• y6X9xEy.jpg
    y6X9xEy.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 751
Last edited:

corepwn

Established Member
All of the supercharger stuff is staying together.

The Kooks exhaust I will part from the blower kit, but only as a complete header + mid pipe combo.

Users who are viewing this thread