FS Whipple 140ax less than 500 miles

HPCOBRA

New*****UsedCobra03
Established Member
Why are you selling? When did you purchase? Any pictures? Are there any other parts like fuel, BAP etc. that goes with it?
Thanks

MADGREEK

Established Member
hay brand new they are $3000, a used one is going to be less. next timeyou set the price. 500 miles thats true dude! :bs: :bs: :bs:

Last edited:

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
MADGREEK said:
hay brand new they are $3000, a used one is going to be less. next timeyou set the price. 500 miles thats true dude! :bs: :bs: :bs:

Another sub-100 post internet toughguy wannabee smartass know-it-all...:rollseyes

Double T

Established Member
Is the whipple still for sale or what?

Does anyone know what's going on with this post? Has the whipple been sold or has the owner decided not to sale? I sent a PM to Machinator but last week but I haven't received a reply back yet. If anyone has a status update let me know. Thanks.

silvrbullit04

Established Member
Double T said:
Does anyone know what's going on with this post? Has the whipple been sold or has the owner decided not to sale? I sent a PM to Machinator but last week but I haven't received a reply back yet. If anyone has a status update let me know. Thanks.
I did the same thing. Sent pm got a reply back with the price he wants for it and havent heard back since. Makes me wonder.......

Redlines

Established Member
whipple

it appears that the seller has decided to keep it on the car, and sell the car

he has a post for it in the cobra cars for sell section :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread