FS: Whipple 3.4

oxfordcobra

Just a car guy
Established Member
FS: Whipple 3.4. SOLD

SOLD

I have a whipple 3.4 for sale. Has less than 4000 miles on it, HPP modified inlet, and a Reichard Racing 4" non slip pulley on it. I also have a set of Fore fuel rails to throw in due to the fact that the stock fuel rails will not fit. I have decided to go a different route with the car so this has to go. I am asking $3750.00 for everything and I will ship it on my dime. My asking price is OBO or I may be open to trades such as a low mileage 2.3 TVS or Kenne Bell 2.6 or 2.9. I do accept paypal as long as the buyer pays the fees and I do not expect the funds to be sent as a gift. If there are any questions please feel free to pm me and please don't waste my time and yours with tire kicking. Worse case scenario is I'll just keep it. For some reason svt won't allow me to upload photos, it keeps saying upload failed. If you would like photos please send me your email address and I will email them to you. Thanks for looking and I am available between the hours of 8am and 9pm cst. Yea I'm old lol.

Last edited:

boostN04

Established Member
Whipple 2.3 gen 2 trade? Almost 10k on the blower. I would also trade a Yamaha r6 raven for the blower if you are interested. Only downside is I'm located in Savannah Ga... Let me know, thanks and GLWS.

oxfordcobra

Just a car guy
Established Member
Thanks but thats a few to many miles for my personal taste and my wife would have my head on a plate if I traded for a motorcycle lol. Thanks for looking at my ad.

oxfordcobra

Just a car guy
Established Member
Thanks Blownstangs, I believe we spoke via text. I'm really looking for a tvs but I will keep the whipple 2.3 in mind. Thanks for your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread